22-Milo

A fun filler idea♥️
(TW: Strong sexual language and blood)

(Song on top starts here; Maneater by Nelly Furtado TikTok Version. Cause y'all deserve a bad bitch song.)

One week later
(y/n)'s POV
"Just tell me if you know where Kenobi is." I shrugged as I hung from the chains in my rebel prison; they think they caught me, but this is exactly what we wanted to happen.

(TW: Strong sexual language)
One of the women chuckled as she stepped towards me, "Like we'd tell you anything Anya. But I have to say, you've made quite a name for yourself, some say you're more ruthless than the Emperor," She eyed me up and down with disgust, "I don't see it though, you were caught easily enough," She shrugged as she took another step towards me, "All I see is Emperor Vader's pathetic fuck toy and nothing more."

She probably expected her words to anger me, but they didn't; they only humored me. I'm comfortable and secure in my relationship so why the hell would it bother me? "You're just jealous that I'm getting dick by the hottest man in the galaxy, and you're over here fingering your own pussy, now that's pathetic." I chuckled and she rushed forward with pure rage on her features and slapped me harshly on the face. Yeah, they've seen my face, it doesn't matter though. They'll all be dead within the next twenty minutes.

I only laughed in response like a mad woman, "Mm do that again, I like it rough." I smirked as I moved around in my chains and she was just about to attack me when a few of the rebels held onto her to hold her back.

"Crazy bitch." The woman spat at me.

"Understatement of the century darling." I smirked devilishly as they they pulled her out of the room, leaving me with only two men. I groaned, "So does anyone know where Kenobi is?" I asked and I quickly looked into their minds, only to hear them be confused on who Kenobi even is. I sighed, another dead end, now I just need to get loose to give my clones the signal. "So boys," I smiled seductively, "These chains are so tight." I eyed them both flirtatiously and their eyes widened slightly as they looked at each other, "Wanna come over here and loosen em up?" I pulled against the force suppressing chains.

"Don't listen to her," One of them mumble to the other, "I hear Vader fucked the sanity out of her."

Well that's a new one.

I just needed at least one of them to get a little closer to me, "You know, If Vader finds out how poorly I was treated, he's going to rip out your insides and hang them up as holiday decorations." I threatened; my lady charm wasn't working so now I must resort to other measures.

One of them chuckled, "Please you're stuck with us and he has no idea where you even are." He stepped forward and I smirked as I watched his movements.

"Are you sure about that?" I tilted my head to the side as an idea popped into my mind, "I'm awfully valuable to him, you think he would send me away without taking a few precautions?" I asked sweetly with a smile and their eyes widened in a panic.

One of them got closer to me, "She has a fucking tracker somewhere." No I don't, but I knew they'd try searching me.

"Find it!"

He finally got close enough and I pulled myself up with the chains quickly and lifted my legs up to wrap around his head; allowing me to twist his neck into an awkward position.