Everything is alright?

Marinette went to sit next to Nathanial who was drawing again. Well, another comic to go along with the writings of his lover Marc. As far as Marinette knew, the way these two had gotten together was like any normal high school romance. One has a crush on another and they fall in love. She was happy for both of them. She assumed that since she and Marc had the same color hair, Nathanial could just fall in love with someone who had common interests with him. When Nathanial became Evilistator, he had comics of himself saving her from the evil Stormy Weather and Lady Wi-Fi. Now thinking about it, she began to feel flattered. "Don't worry, Nath," she said softly to him. "I just don't want to be alone again."

"That's okay, Marinette." he would graciously accept her company. He would look up from his drawings and see Adrien's eyes follow Marinette wherever she went. Almost as if he was a stalker. He had noticed that Adrien had feelings for to courageous blunette. He dared not to say a word to her, assuming she already knew that he had feelings for her.

And there was no way Marinette would take him back so easily. He also knew Chloe wasn't a bad person. She couldn't keep up this nice girl act forever, yet, he knew how much she changed.

Marinette sniffled softly. She would hold her head and try to concentrate in class. She was so happy she wasn't behind him. She was farther back behind him. So that meant he couldn't reach out to her. Though, as Ladybug, she knew she needed to save her past friends and crush from danger. Anyways, she was so haunted about the ugly form she had turned into when she was akumatized. How her voice mixed with another she didn't even recognize spoke through her. She shivered.

To Alya's concern, Ladybug didn't come to retrieve the fox, snake, turtle, dragon, and bee miraculous. She hadn't shown ever since the time where the butterfly was purified. There was just not enough detail for her to justify that her best friend could be Ladybug. During the class, the brunette would glance back at Marinette. She just wanted her best friend back.

Nino, he knew to be concerned as well. Marinette was back with them. She was safe. she wouldn't get akumatized again as long as they were around. He groaned to himself. He and his girlfriend had been so stupid. Did they even check their sources? No. He looked over to Adrien who seemed to be just as distressed as Alya.

Their friend avoiding them. It hurt.

She knew she couldn't stay angry at them forever. One simple action would lead to another and one of them would also be akumatized themselves. She could talk to them and call them her friends, but not ever as her close friends. Not yet. Marinette had started to build this wall up so she wouldn't be influenced by Lila or get hurt again.

Madam Bustier had been talking about the works of Shakespeare. How he spelled his name in several different ways. So far, the class was working individually on translating several sonnets. It was quite confusing, but it sort of grew into something that would be acted out. Each person would have several weeks to prepare for their performance.

Though a last-minute changed was made, Madame Bustier would allow groups of five or less. Anyone who did a solo act would get extra credit.

Class ended with the bell ringing and everyone in the classroom packed their things up and walked out with their friends.

Alya, Nino, and Adrien would wait for Marinette. And when she approached them, she would just smile at them and walk out of the school.

Everything was alright, right? Nothing could possibly go wrong and everything could go back to normal.