S I X T E E N

A/N GUYS I REALLY WANNA REWRITE THIS SO BAD BC ITS SO RUSHED AND I WANNA MAKE A BETTER VERSION!! BUT IM GOING TO BE MAKING A DRACO FANFIC SOON:))

sorry i havent posted on here in a hot minute. i literally have agum infection or something its sad. also TW DEATH 

lol
-

we were outside the hospital waiting for the doctors to tell us is draco dead or alive. my hands were trembling in fear. mattheo was beside me, he came with. he cupped my hands. "Y/N your freezing oh my god, are you alright?" i ripped my hands away.

"if you dont like it just dont touch." i sneared, causing him to shut up.

i was to stressed to even comprehand anything. soon i seen a doctor appear from the room draco was in. "Is anyone here related to draco malfoy, or is here for him?" the doctor looked around.

"yes me." i stood up confidently. "im sorry miss, he dosent have long left, hes in there."

my eyes widened, i ran towards the room. i seen his lifeless body, connected to machines. tears immeaditly ran down my cheeks, " oh my merlin draco what did you do to yourself." i ran towards his bed. his blue eyes were gray, flickering ever so lightly.

"i love you draco malfoy, i always have. please dont leave me, i need you more than anyone in this lifetime." i squeezed his hand. "i-m sorry- i love you." he muttered. a big long beep came from the machine. i bursted into tears.

"im sorry love." the doctor said walking out. " ill give you three some time." he closed the door.

i kissed dracos lips softly, my tears going across his face. "in another lifetime. i promise. im sorry." i walked out of the room. before even closing the door, i let out a big scream, falling to the ground, it was a painful scream. a hurtful scream. everyone was starring at me. i didnt really care, cause who gives a shit?

mattheo gave me a hug from behind, " get the fuck off me." i pushed him off me and ran out of the hospital.

i wiped out my wand. "bring me to levi." and i quickly aparated. i was in a huge manor?

"Y/N?" levi got up from the chair. "whats wrong are you okay?" he spoke out of fear as he seen my tears.

"levi, hes dead." his eyes widened as i broke down. pansy and blaise stood up behind them. "draco, hes dead." i broke down on the floor. " oh my god." levi ran towards me. and hugged me.

pansy put her hands over her mouth, blaise fell back on the couch, covering his face in his hands.

_

i was sitting beside levi, with my head on his shoulder. "so y/n, how did it happen, if you dont mind me asking?" i gulped.

it took a lot of courage to speak up to them. "he killed himself." they looked at each other.

"wait what? did he leave a note?" pansy rushed over to comfort me.

"yeah he did, it's here, i haven't gotten the courage to read it." i took out a folded piece of paper that was slightly stained brown.

"y/n your never gonna know what he meant by it if you don't read it." blaise folded his arms.

"okay fine." i slightly opened the letter, revealing a ton of scribble words.

Y/N

im sorry for leaving you. i dont want to get in the way of you and mattheo. i love you, truly. but im not your person, ive seen the way mattheo looks at you, he dosent look at anyone else like that, other than you, hes your person, periodt. me and you could have never happened, im sorry darling, i had to go, your forever my favourite memory, dont let my memory die okay, in another lifetime. until we meet again.

draco malfoy.

a tear rolled down my cheek, draco, im sorry for the pain i caused you. this isnt the end. i promise you.