1. Visitibg DreW

Kurtis was going on a plane to go to see his freind danny and drew.

danny was waiting for him at the airstop where he would land and then drive him to drews house.

Thw thing was Kurtis had a crush on Danny but he had a Crush on drew and drew had a crush on Kurts. So it was complicated.

Kurtis landed and exited his plane. Danny was waiting for him and waved with a dry waffle when he saw Kurtis.

Kurtis approached Danny nervously since he liked him.

"Hi Danny.. uh whats with the waffle." Kurtis asked his firned/crush.

"Oh i want it to give it to Drew because he likes waffles." Danny smiled innocently.

Kurtis was very jealous but he couldn't help but think that thw action was kinda cute. he just wished it was directed towards him.

"Youre just gonna give him a single waffle..?" Kurtis questioned.

"Yea i made it last week just for him." Damny answered admiring the single waffle. (as he should single people rock)

Kurtis just nodddd and they hopped on Danny's horse. Most people rode cars around but danny rlly liked horses and kurtis rlly liked danny so he didn't judge.

They came to Drews house and enetered through his bedroom window and hid under the bed to surprise drew.

Drew came in after 3h and 48minutes and sat on the bed. Danny and Kurtis foind this as a great opportunity to scare drew.

Danny was kinda scared cuz he didnt see Drew in a while and honestly he missed him a lot. On the other hand Drew was only thinking about Kurtis. Life sucks tbh.

"HêłłŒ" Kurtis said in a creepy voice to scare drew. Drew jumoed and hit his head on the ceiling fan and fell.

Danny panicsd and flew over the bed to help Drew. He was alive, unfortunately to Kurtis but oh well.

Danny shouted at Kurtis to call 9111.

"CALL THE FUCKKNING AMBULANCE WHAT ARE YOU STANDING THERE FOR" danny said angry.

'damn thats kinda hot' kurtis thought but he pished those thoughts away cuz yea.

"Danny im okay tho i just hit my head dont yell at Kurtis." Drew said calmly (like dumblerdore in the movies).

"NO YOU ARE DYING CALL THE FIREFIRES" DANNY COntinued panicing.

Kurtis sat next to danny and patted his shoulder comfortingly.
"You are crazy ." He smiled lovingly.

Danny looked surprised at this interaction and drew was jealous.

Also all of them forgot they had wives/ girlfriend but it didnt matter cuz the 3 of them had a similar situation.

After a while everyone calmed down and they sat in the kitchen and open a vodka.

A/N: as i mentioned i dont acc ship this im just doing what they are in the last paragraph.