fifty-one

Naomi Black

Naomi Black

Sloane Beck was known for her body.

"Mmmm Naomi—did you see what the lovely Miss Beck posted on her instagram today?" Reese moaned out as I gave him a look. "Blondes are my weakness." He winked at me before pausing.

"Except if you're down for me—then I'd totally be into brunettes." He breathed out the sentence as I let out a loud laugh. He took Mimi from my arms.

"Mimi. Sissy loves you." I give her many kisses. I looked up at Reese as he smiled down at me.

"Mhmm. NJ—Reese loves you too." He tries to kiss me as I step back and give him a look. He just winked at me and hoisted Mimi up so she sat better into his arms.

"Please be gentle with her—Reese please." I bat my eyelashes at him as he scrunches his face up at me. He turns on his feet as I watch Mimi descend down the hallway with him.

"Matti! She's giving me that look again—might wanna go satisfy her needs!" Reese called out as I heard him sit at the kitchen table with Mimi.

Matti's footsteps approach me from behind as he wraps his arms around me. We had gotten in late last night, I stayed the night here which means I woke up to a house full of boys and Mimi hiding in my arms because of them.

"You okay?" He speaks as he bends down to my ear. I sigh, "You promise you'll take care of her?" I asked as he nodded. "Cross my heart and swear to lose a national championship baby." He kissed the top of my head as I sighed.