Chapter fourteen

"Let's get back to the matter at hand, Mick you can join in or take your mate to the kitchen to get some food, so you can start spending time together.  I leave the choice to you two but make it quickly so we may continue," Raven tells them.

The rest of us take our seats as Mick and Isla come to their decision, they choose to sit in on the meeting since her father left and she knows a bit of how he will act.

"I'm so sorry for his behavior towards you all, I hope you don't hold it against me," Isla says softly but with feeling.

"We hold it against him not you, I can tell you were treated horribly by your father.  When you're a pup he is the one who should be teaching you how others should treat you, with respect. 
If he doesn't how are you supposed to have good self esteem? Luckily you are a member of our pack now and you don't have to deal with him again if you don't wish to," I tell her in as soothing a voice as I can.

"Thankyou Luna, I never blamed you like my father.  I told him that it was wrong to try blaming someone else for something when they that had nothing to do with the situation he put me in." She looks sad but Mick takes her hand in his and kisses her knuckles making her smile.

"I had heard that your ex mate has been "sampling" many women to find his Luna," Alpha Sally said, "also I'm glad that you're my friend's mate in stead of that fool's.  You can call me Collin if you like," he says with a smile.

"It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance Collin, you can call me Scarlett," I say.

"May I ask you a question miss Isla?" Luna Loewe asked in a kind voice.

"Yes, Luna Loewe what would you like to ask?" Isla sits up straight.

"Why is your last name Deen while your father's is Rohan?" She asks the same question I have been wanting to ask but haven't.

"Oh that's his first name, Deen is his last name," She answers quickly.

"Oh!" Luna Loewe says surprised.
Isla laughs, "happens all the time, he says his first name sounds tougher," then her smile falters and fades, "he also says that way no one knows I'm his, since I'm a weak child."

"It's truly his loss and our gain then," I tell her.

"Alpha and Luna Frost, I heard that one of that Foolish Pups choices that he spurned was the daughter of the infamous rogue leader Devil.  I'm worried about how this will impact the surrounding territories.  Also I heard his weaker members don't stay near the pack house I'm worried about them, a childhood friend's mate lives there, she moved there three years ago," Alpha Steven says with a worried look.

The next three hours we discussed if and who was willing to offer refuge to the Omegas and elderly pack members should something happen.

We still had things to discuss but decided to do so in the morning.  Since it was already late in the day we offered rooms to our guests.  The first chance Mick had he grabbed Isla and ran off with her.

After dinner we go upstairs and change into our pjs.  I cuddle into Raven's side, "I'm so tired, why do all of us have to deal with that moron's mess?" I yawn.

"I don't know baby but I'm just glad he was stupid enough to let you go.  Ok babe let's get some sleep we have another long day tomorrow," he yawns then kisses my head holding me gently to his chest.  He turns out the light and we are soon asleep.

The next morning I wake up feeling refreshed.  Looking up I see Raven is still sleeping, he looks so handsome even in his sleep.  Not wanting to wake him I slip out of bed and start my morning routine.  Getting out of the shower I wrap myself in my towel, I dab my hair with a smaller towel to get the excess water out then brush it out gently.  I clip up my hair for now and put on my moisturizer.

Opening the door I peek at Raven, he's still sleeping cuddling my pillow, he's so cute I wish I had my camera.
I debated using my phone's camera but decided to get dressed first. 

Maybe I can make everyone breakfast or help with it, I was still trying to figure out what to wear when a pack warrior linked, "ALPHA.. LUNA, WE HAVE A UNEXPECTED GUEST."

"Who is it?" I asked.

"DEVIL THE LEADER OF THE ROGUE PACK"

"Does he come to declare war or does he come in peace?" I ask hoping for the latter.

"HE SAYS THAT HE IS JUST HERE TO TALK"

"Escourt him here and bring him to the conference room, make sure you have at least three people on him," Raven tells him.

"Yes Alpha.. Luna"

The mind link is gone, I decided on my battle chic look today just incase.  Walking out of the closet I look at Raven who just came out of the bathroom.  "Looking good babe, ok you better fill in the others I'll be out when I get dressed," he says looking like he really wants to undress me instead.

I wink at him and head out, before I can get out though he smacks my butt hard, "behave we dont have time for that right now, sadly." He says making me laugh.

I head downstairs and the get coffee started then I mind link Jackie to give her a heads up.

Some of the Omegas and other pack members are making Breakfast for the pack and our guests, "I'm sorry to interrupt you but we are going to have another guest soon could you make sure we have enough for one more?" I ask as nice as possible.

"Yes Luna not a problem, thankyou for putting on coffee it smells amazing!" Mimi says smiling.

"It does," I say smiling back.  Once the coffee is ready I fill two cups one for Raven one for me, I ask Mimi to bring some later with the food to the conference room after our guest come.  I hope it's the right choice but I find when people are well fed they are less cranky.  I go up stairs and Raven is there sitting in the conference room with Jackie and Leon.  I give Raven his coffee and sit down.

"Ooh you made coffee! I'll be back hey baby you want some?" Jackie asks Leon who nods.

She gives him a kiss and heads to the kitchen, after she leaves he looks at me with a goofy smile, "have I thanked you for bringing me here?" He asks dreamily.  I chuckle and shake my head, "Thankyou so much!" he says.

"Your welcome Leon," I say then sip my coffee.

"Ok get ready they are almost here." Raven says as Jackie gets back, here we go.