When you win the game 2B

Here is part 2B enjoy it

Asra:

They were just getting back from the 4 year anniversary of your death, your gravestone was missing for awhile and you haven't visited recently. They were staying up night after night to try and figure out why it would happen. Asra was thrilled when they suddenly heard Faust yell from downstairs "Friend back! Friend back!" When they came downstairs the last thing they expected was to see you in the flesh exactly how you were before you died. They were stunned until you looked at them from where your attention previously was. Faust giving you many happy wiggles as you simply open your arms "I missed you Asra" thats all it took for them to run to you and hug you. Clinging to you as if their life depended on you being here. Asra broke down to tears when your arms wrapped around them and your aura enveloped them. Asking more questions than humanly possible as they tell you everything they wished they did before you died. That night was the first night they slept properly in weeks, them holding you close not wanting to let you go in case you disappeared again.

Julian:

He worked later shifts at the clinic than usual, he was worried about how your grave was gone and how his child was not bringing you up anymore. His child was skipping beside him as he walks home, when he opened the door the last thing he thought was possible was there in front of him. You, in perfect health, waiting by the door for him. Within seconds he told his child to wait in their room for a bit before asking you questions once the child was out of sight. When you finished answering them you could barely brace yourself as your suddenly in your lover's arms, getting kisses spread across your face and jaw as he checks you over for any wounds. His hand lingering on your neck, checking to see if any damage is there, him still haunted by the sight of your head rolling across the ground. He only relaxed when your lips collided with his, you quickly taking care in calming him down. The next words you hear prove he is worried still "your on bedrest, doctor's orders." It would take awhile for him to fully calm down again, but it will happen soon.

Nadia:

To sat Nadia was stressed was a understatement, the masquerade was this week, your grave was missing entirely, your notes stopped, she couldn't see you in the mirror anymore, and she lost members of the court. She finished her bath and went to bed, just as she was falling asleep she felt arms wrap around her waist and a kiss press into the crook of her neck. When she sat up and turned she was shocked to see you, laying beside her with a soft smile. "Evening My Queen" she immediately put a hand on your abdomen, right on the spot you where impaled at as she asks you questions to make sure its you. When you answer them all correctly she immediately kisses you, silent tears going down her face. Nadia's next words got a light chuckle from you "Would you like to dance with me at the masquerade, my dear Mc?" She settles herself against you, clinging onto you and running her hands along your arm and abdomen, her concern still lingering. More than likely next morning she would have a doctor check you over, as well as announce you being alive for all of Vesuvia's citizens.

Portia:

Portia found it odd when Pepi wasn't sitting on the window to greet her. When she went in she immediately got swarmed by your aura and could smell your familiar scent in the air. She thought you moved on since your grave was missing and she couldn't feel you anymore at night. Portia immediately began to run through the cottage trying to find you and spots you petting Pepi on the bed. Que a clingy Portia, she immediately began to check over your body, stealing kisses, asking questions, trying to make sure your ok. Currently she is seeming a lot like Julian right now, she soon left and returned with Julian and Mazelinka to let them check over you. Once Julian gave the ok and Mazelinka made you eat some soup, Portia finally calmed down enough for you to explain things. She ended up joining the cuddle pile with you and Pepi. Wanting nothing more than to just be held by you, the few years you were gone was torture for her. For once she actually accepts not being able to move as much as she sleeps, much rather be with you than be able to sleep extremely wild.

Muriel:

Recently Muriel put more protection spells up, your grave was destroyed by something and he didn't want to know what it was just yet. He went to Asra's shop just to get something from them and got surprised to see you on the ground with a very happy Inanna laying on you. Her great paws pressed into your shoulders to keep you on the ground, rubbing her scent onto your clothes as a "welcome back person" gift. Muriel went over to you and immediately could sense it was you, he silently greats you but you can tell he is happy to see you. When Inanna finally lets you up and Muriel gives you a gentle hug before picking you up. And bringing you inside, giving you a gentle check over just to make sure you are ok and not injured. Once he is sure you're ok he finally speaks "I missed you Mc." His hands gently hold you close more of a comfort for himself than you but still calming. Or once that night he has you lay next to him rather than on him. Wanting to keep you close but also let you have more freedom than before.

Lucio:

Lucio was upset, it wasn't uncommon but this time is worse than usual. He just found out your entire tomb has been destroyed and missing from it's spot. Mercedes and Melchior follow Lucio onto his bed as he lets his frustrations out into the portrait above his bed. Ranting about it like it was real and jumped when he felt a kiss on the top of his head as well as a hand rubbing his back. He moved and pinned them down to the bed about to hit them when he noticed who it was. You had a smug grin on your face as you get a free show of his shocked and confused expression. He immediately gets touchy before forgetting that it's you and he actually cares for your opinion. He lets you go and gets off you before just holding you close. For once admitting that he missed you and that he doesn't want you to leave him. For fucks sake he would have begged if you asked him to. He ended up in your arms, at some point he turned into the little spoon just wanting to be close to you, soon the pups join in.

Anyway hope you enjoyed this little series I did, It was hard to try to figure out ways to make them different from eachother. Also, enjoy that picture of a snake with a gun.