Teasing Them in Bed

REQUESTED BY: clempetit

A/N: Woo boy, another nsfw one. Enjoy!

--

Tanjiro:

He laughs at your attempts of teasing, gently teasing you back with a blush on his face.

Nezuko:

She pouts a little, nuzzling into you as you tease her.

Zenitsu:

He pouts with a blushing face, huffing and asking you not to tease. He's so easy to rile up that you can't help it.

Inosuke:

Teasing him is a one-way ticket to get him to get rougher. He sees it as a challenge and will grin triumphantly once he's over you.

Giyuu:

His face is flushed, his eyes averted as he pleads for you not to tease him like this. He doesn't want to get too flustered, but you just can't help yourself.

Kyojuro:

He laughs with you, teasing you right back with a warm smile on his face.

Muichiro:

He's merciless as he teases you back. If you want to unleash his more sadistic side, keep going.

Shinobu:

She's the queen of teasing. This is a battle you aren't gonna win.

Gyomei:

His face is flushed and his hands are clasped together as he asks you not to tease him like this.

Sanemi:

He arches a brow at you and grins mercilessly, pinning you and teasing the hell out of you right back.

Akaza:

His face is flushed and his smile is a bit shy, but he puts up with it.

Douma:

He laughs and goes along with it, likely teasing you right back.

Kokushibo:

His face is pink and his hand is covering his mouth as he looks away, embarrassed.

Muzan:

He's smirking at you as he teases you right back, outright overpowering you and making you the flustered one.

Yoriichi:

There's an adorable blush on his face as he pouts at you, asking why you're teasing him so.

--

A/N: Please tell me what you thought.