26

Your POV

"Get up. Get up. Get up." Andi was clapping her hands waking everyone up.

You lifted your head off your arm to see Harry was asleep on the floor across from you and Haz was asleep on the couch. You tired to recall the memories of the previous night. The power went out, you all played Sorry, everyone laid down and just talked. You all must've passed out without realizing it.

"Andi if you don't have a good reason for waking me up I swear I'm going to stab you." You put your head back onto your arm and closed your eyes. You could hear Harry snort.

"Oh no you don't." Andi lifted your body up.

"Stop." You whined but she kept lifting. You tried to resist her pull, but she seemed oddly strong.

"We have to get ready for the yard sale."

"Let's do it later. I'm tired."

"We can't do it later (y/n)." Andi wasn't having any of your whining. When she wanted something done, it will be done.

Haz yawned and blinked his eyes several times trying to get used to the light. "What time is it?"

"Nine now get up." Andi walked into the kitchen. She came back with three different mugs. Yours was coffee, but you could tell the boys had tea from the tea bag strings hanging off to the side.

Haz sat up and thanked her. Harry and you just mumbled a thank you before taking the drinks.

When you found the motivation to move, you grabbed clothes out of your bedroom before handing it back over to the boys to use. Felt weird having to leave your own room for someone else.

All four of you sat in plastic white folding chairs behind the tables. The sun was bearing down on all of you with no breeze to cool you down. You would bask in the glory of the tiny moments where a cloud would hide the hell giving heat.

It took forever for someone to stop by and even take an interest on what was for sale. Luckily for Andi, not so much the boys, a lady that did stop had a teenage daughter with her. She instantly recognized Harrison and Harry. She asked to get a picture with both and got them to sign a piece of paper she had. She must've posted it somewhere because it didn't take long for more people to show up already expecting to see the two boys.

"If you guys want to go inside it's okay. We understand." Andi told them. She felt sorry for them getting bombarded with girls.

"No we want to help." Haz gave a genuine smile.

Andi soon made the rule buy something and get a picture taken. It didn't take long for all her stuff to be purchased after that. You kissed both Haz's and Harry's cheeks for being known and being here.

On Thursday, Andi went to go pick up the moving truck. Her dad sent her money to pay for the largest one they had. Made since because she's taking her whole bedroom suit and other furniture that was hers.

You made the boys do all the heavy lifting. Anything you didn't want to move yourself, you got one of them to do it. You and Andi took care of the easy boxes.

Friday was emotional. Andi was finally leaving you and moving across the country. She was going to do big things with her life as you stayed behind.

Her dad showed up early in the morning to drive her to California. He was going to fly back after helping her settle in.

Haz and Harry were the first to hug her goodbye. You waited behind them not ready to tell your best friend goodbye. You would definitely see her again, but you didn't know when. It was going to be weird to be separated.