You ok..? 🎶

warning, theres guna be uhm sad things- if you're not comfortable with those things, pls press/click away

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's POV

=======================================

Dear me,
I can't sleep. It's 3a.m already. I drank tea and listened to music, but I still can't sleep. If I played my [instrument] then everyone else will wake up. What can I do? I still have to help Ava dealing with the guys. I promised myself to never fail. I want to help. I want to be useful. I can't be a weakling, again. I haven't helped Ava with anything. I'm just a problematic person, like what my biological father told me. Things won't get better..

=======================================

I close my notebook[/diary] and hid it. I run my fingers through my hair, stressed out. I want to cry out, but I can't.. I want to say I'm sorry to them. Sorry for not being what they expect me to be. Sorry for being in the way. Sorry for existing..

Ava's POV

'I'm bored, am gonna check on N/n.'

I slowly open Y/n's door, y/p was covering y/p face using y/p pillow. Wonder why. I quietly knock on y/p [already opened] door.

'Hey, N/n? I'm bored, anyway, you up?'

I whispered. Y/p didn't respond, but I heard y/p faint sobbing. Is y/p.. Crying?

'Y/n? N/n what's wrong?'

I went near y/p bed and patted y/p back. I repeated my question. Y/p removes y/p pillow from y/p face and avoided eye contact.

'N/n? Why are you crying?'

'N-nothing.. Just had a.. A bad nightmare..'

I knew that's a lie. I sat on y/p bed.

'Y/n, you can tell me anything. If it's about your parents, I'm here to listen.'

I reassured y/p, y/p gulped and sat up.

'It's.. It's more than that..'

Y/p paused and fiddled with y/p fingers, y/p let out a heavy sigh and continued.

'It's about.. Everything that's going on.. Like the Daemos, my parents, and I guess you.'

I told y/p that there's nothing to worry about me. Y/p slightly shook y/p head.

'No, I mean.. *sigh* it's hard to explain.. Uhmm, I didn't tell you this but, also don't go and scream at the guys.. Uhm, at the pizza place when I went out to scold the guys. Asch.. Uh, said some things, then they started to show affection to you and just bad memories of my father. Also I'm worried about.. Them hurting you, a-and I haven't been any help really...'

Y/p voice became quieter while y/p told me those things. Y/p.. All of those things were all in her mind? Everyday?

'I-.. I never knew you kept thinking about.. All of those.. I'm really sorry.. And your ears can hear miles away! So you don't have to worry me getting you know, hurt. Also what did Asch said to you? I swear I'll beat him up.'

N/n took a deep breathe and begged me to not tell the guys nor scold them. I asked y/p why.

'Because.. Because I don't want another..'

Y/p stopped and zoned out. I called y/p name, Y/n then continues.

'I don't want another.. Drama things cause of.. Me..'

I hugged y/p and told y/p that all the things happened, is not y/p fault.

'Not every bad thing is your fault. Stop blaming yourself for everything. Don't believe what ever your father told you. He did k-'

Before I can finish, y/p hugs me tightly in return. And started to tear up.

'A-Ava.. I'm so lucky to have you.. Thank you.. I love you.'

'Love you too, fellow sibling.'

I replied. It was already 4a.m, Y/n wipes y/p tears and told me to sleep.

'You should go and get some rest. I'll make your favorite food tomorrow morning.'

'Really? Thank youuu! And you also should sleep. Good night!'

I exclaimed, y/p kissed me on my forehead.

'Night!'

I went out of y/p bedroom and closed y/p door. 

'I wonder if that's all that she's thinking everyday..'

I asked myself. I shook my head and went to my bed to sleep..

A/n

h e l o
this was supposed to be published like before the whole 'Daemos in love with Y/n and Ava' thing but i forgot about this anddd here we are- 

also this happened like after the "date with Daemos" soo yea- rEmEmBeR- ze music notes means its just like shorts that doesnt affect the fanfic

dont kno how i forgot about this but i did
and i didnt made this like 1000+ words cuz uhm idk if i shouldve done like the Daemos are also in this- i might edit this and make that, yall pick. but for noooowww

eat food, drink water, stay safe and dont be sad cuz in backwards its das and das not good (got it from an incorrect quote) so have a supercalifragilisticexpialidocious day or night!
bYeEEEEEE-

geez luiz today's authors note is long-