"Stay over for tonight"

"Hey, Hero

"Hey, Hero." He says so cooly with his drink in hand. The girl looks blankly at the boy before taking a quick glance of the patch he had on his cheek. Must've been a cut from the curse spirit.

"You again?" Maki asked with an eyebrow arched at him. Who would've thought she'd meet the boy she saved from last night. She then feels hostile towards Tamaki and sits at the edge of her seat when he decides to sit on the stool next to her.

She no longer was alone in the bar anymore.

"What? Have you been, like, following me or something?" She asked, a single trace of trust undiscovered from the boy. At least, not yet.

He looks around when her volume is loud enough for people around to hear. People began to give off weird, suspicious stares and he looks back at them, nervously. He partly  waves at them so they wouldn't assume he was doing anything shady.

"N-No, I'm not following you. This is all sheer coincidence, I swear." He mumbles at her before he looks down at the luggage next to her. He then looks at the bar and notices empty cups of iced water toppled over each other. Pieces of paper crumbled on the table.

He sniffs a bit and almost cringes from the dirty smell. He almost gags and the girl looks at him, a bit annoyed.

"I-Idiot, don't be weird!" She blushes and the boy covers his nose, bowing a bit profusely.

"I'm sorry, there's just this stench..." He doesn't know if it's coming from her bags or her. But judging how angrily flustered she was getting, he kinda already knows the answer.

She looked like she was wearing the same clothes as last night, but they're a bit damp from what seems like the rain. She wore the same light jacket on with shorts and leggings underneath them. Her white converse were dirty and grim.

"If you're here to say something, I suggest you do it now." She felt humiliated already and she was fuming to herself as the boy still stood in front of her.

"Look, I-I just wanted to thank you for the other night." He then frowned to himself,

"But also, I'm so conflicted on what I just saw too! I mean, I gotta confess. This isn't my first time I've seen something like this. And I just want to know what it is..or maybe, I'm just crazy. I don't know!"

She stares at the boy nearly having a breakdown in front of her. She bites her lip, looking left and right out of embarrassment to see the boy frantically freak out about last night.

"Sorry, I probably sound weird right now.." He noticed her weary features but she looks at him with a mouth agape, trying to figure out what to say to him. His head is hung down, staring at his lap.