Chapter 12

Jimin yawned slowly waking up he stretched before jumping up hitting his head and groaning. He had forgotten that he had laid in Yoongis bed as he fell back onto the older male whining about the now searing pain in his head hearing the shout and grunt of the male he had landed on, he panted softly blood running down his face as he looked over to the male who was now awake with a look of pure murder in his eyes. Jimin scooted away with a look of fear in his eyes "I-im sorry Y-yoongi hyung i didn't mean to fall onto y-you.." he said as Yoongi looked at him calming down and sitting up getting off of his bed eerily calm and walking to the sink they had in their cells grabbing a towel off of the sink getting it damp before walking over to Jimin dabbing Jimins head. "you're bleeding..." he said softly wiping the blood away as Jimin hissed jerking away from the feeling. "I-im sorry i was in your bed y-you see i just wanted to cuddle last night and you looked so peaceful a-and i just wanted to f-feel safe again..." Jimin said looking up at Yoongi as the taller male wiped his face of the blood. Yoongi looked down at Jimin with a soft look in his eyes smiling softly as he let out his calming alpha scent to try and calm the male. "its okay lovebug just next time ask first and don't get scared and cut your head open." he said putting the towel down after stopping the bleeding. Hoseok, Jungkook, Tae, and Jin looked at the males wide eyed confused about what this interaction was. Namjoon walked into the cell groaning as he got hit in the face with Yoongis scent "God man you stink." he said immediately getting the attention from all the other males including Yoongi and Jimin. A look of immediate regret going over Namjoons face as Yoongi stood up walking over to him before socking him in the face.