Chapter 26 - SECRETS REVEALED?! (PART 2)

English is not my mother language!

Any grammar mistakes, bad English, typos & so on!

Warning! Contains Offensive Language!

Hope you enjoy reading it anyway! Thank you!

CHAPTER 26

"We don't have much time! Ochobot! Now!" Amato said.

"Right, Mr. Dad!" Ochobot nodded.

"Teleportation Power!" A blue light came as Ochobot opened a portal.

"Everyone! Into the portal! Quick!" Amato ordered, jumping into the teleportation portal. After that, Ochobot quickly closed, preventing Vicious and his crew from following them.

"FIND THEM!" Vicious roared in anger knowing that his plan to steal the One For All quirk failed.

"DAMN YOU AMATO!" He cursed knowing that Amato and Boboiboy ruined his plan!

.

.

.

A Few Days Before

After he received Ramenman's message, Amato immediately rushed to the location given to him.

"Whoever came here must be in danger at the moment since they aren't familiar with the hero world and the hero system." The man said.

"Yeah! True... But— WHY ARE THEY SO FAR AWAY FROM JAPAN?!" Mechabot roared.

"I mean, LAS VEGAS?! REALLY?! That's like 8 962 km and not to mention going there takes 15 hours 53 minutes! " The robot destroyer complained a bit.

"No wonder the signal was faint, huh? And Remember what Gigabot said, Portalbot still can't control his power well. Unlike Gigabot who is used to opening gates and portals, Portalbot never actually done such a thing." Amato explained.

"Besides, we have TEMPUR-A's private jet with us. It won't take too long to reach them with this speed." The hero continued, piloting the aircraft.

"Fine..." Mechabot huffed and sat next to Amato. "I hope those who entered here are able to help us defeat Vicious."

"We will see that soon enough."

..............................

Las Vegas is a large sprawling glitzy city situated in the middle of the high desert surrounded by stark high desert mountains. Words such as surreal, fast-paced, and hyper-reality quickly come to mind when describing Las Vegas and thus, words such as subtle and quiet are not often associated with this city.

"How are we going to find them Amato? I mean, this place is swarmed with humans!" Mechabot said.

"No clue but, I think they are somewhere around here." Amato pointed at the red dot on his tracking system.

After 30 minutes of walking, they finally stopped at an old and dilapidated toy factory. It was so old that the abandoned building gives a rather scary vibe as if there are 'occupants' inside the building.

"The door is locked! Great! How are we going to go inside?" Mechabot whined, struggling to open the door.

"We can just use the windows and—"

"Wait a minute!" The robot destroyer suddenly had an idea. "I have my destructive blasters!" Mechabot said, blasting the lock, allowing them to enter the old factory.