𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑡𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒.

if you have already read this from when i posted it for a few minutes then took it down - REREAD IT THINGS HAVE CHANGED

Sitting in the Marauder's Corner, the five friends felt bored of their studies and bored of sitting in the same chairs for so long that their joints felt as stiff and solid as the chairs they were sitting in. They had been studying all day for their final exams that would happen in a month at the end of the school year and were drained of any mental creative energy. All of them were half asleep even though it was only seven at night.

"I want to do something fun," Peter yawned, using a book as a pillow. "But I'm too exhausted to even think of a prank."

"Second that," James said, stretching his arms as he put his head on top of Peter's. "I swear, the essay section of our Transfiguration N.E.W.T. is going to kill me."

"With the way you've been acting," Remus said with a grin. "Minnie's likely to fail you anyway."

"She's not going to put me in detention," he replied confidently. "The Quidditch Cup is riding on our match against Ravenclaw during early May, no way she's going to sacrifice that."

"Okay, enough quidditch talk," Hollis groaned, all of it just making her head hurt even more. "I'm not going to sleep yet, that's ridiculous. So what are we doing for the rest of the night?"

"You know," James said, a mischevious grin starting to move onto the corners of his mouth. "In Muggle Studies, we're starting to learn about these things called arcades."

Peter and Remus, both being halfbloods, knew what James was talking about, while Hollis and Sirius had no idea whatsoever.

"A what?" Sirius prompted, yet sitting up straighter in his chair at the excited expression on his friend's face.

"With all of your obsession with muggle music, I would think you would know," James teased. "But it's basically a place where you go to play games and win prizes. It sounds fun and we could kill a ton of time."

"And how would we get to one?" Hollis asked, starting to catch onto the idea.

Sirius just held up a pair of keys with a jingle in response.

"Guys, I dunno how good of an idea this is," Remus said nervously as his friends were already making their way out of the library eagerly. "Last time we went out, uhm, Hollis ended up having to interrogate some Death Eaters."

"And we were fine," Hollis said mildly. "Besides, we're going to a muggle place this time, not somewhere magical where we would be expected to be found. Or I would, at least. Plus, I obliviated anyone that would suspect me of anything. So we're all good."

Staring at her for a few seconds as they walked, Remus nodded with tight hesitation.

"Let's just be careful," he declared, knowing this was the best promise he would get.

"Aren't we always?" James pointed out, and then immediately realized he was wrong. "No, just ignore that I said that."

"Meet back here in ten," Sirius called out, jogging towards the common room. "I, for one, want to get changed."

Hollis gave the boys a salute as she headed towards her dorms, an exciting feeling growing in her chest.

Changing out of her uniform as quickly as possible, she pulled on one of Remus's large sweaters that fell off one shoulder and laced up her black combat boots for practicality just in case they did have a run in with Death Eaters once more; they were an excellent place to hide her wand and delivered a good, solid kick to anyone who deserved it.