𓂸

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 19𝐭𝐡, 2021
𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺

"No, be quiet and study." Nesryn said, handing Fath a newly sharpened pencil. "We been studyin fo 2 hours, it feel like my legs goin to sleep." Fathan replied, stretching and changing his position on the floor.

Nesryn looked up from his notebook and playfully rolled his eyes. "If we stop right now, we gonna continue the rest of the time tomorrow." Nes said making Fathan smack his lips, letting his head fall back on the bed.

"This too fuckin hard, ion get nunnadatshit except fo what you explained to me." He said, getting frustrated and frowning his face up while he stared and squinted at the notes Nesryn make him write.

Nes closed his book, putting his pencil ontop of it before standing up. "Let's take a break since you starting to get frustrated. I don't want you getting a headache." He said as Fathan stood up and laid on the bed.

He sat ontop of Fathan and massaged the sides of his neck. "You okay?" Nesryn asked, tilting Fathans head to the side.

Fath nodded his head, grabbing Nesryns hips and closing his eyes. Nes stared at him for a while before sighing.

"We gon finish tomorrow." He mumbled.

Since Fathan got accepted into a college a couple weeks ago, he's been making Fath study almost everyday for atleast 3 or 4 hours.

Fathan really only studies that long because after he gets to either be rocked to sleep like a baby or he gets to touch all over Nesryns body.

Although he can do that everyday, he still kind of thinking that if he gets too clingy Nes will leave and disappear.

Nes really felt happy that he convinced Fath to go to college and study.

-

"Sond, how you do this shit?" Fathan asked him, showing him a problem Nes had given him before he left to go home.

Sonder looked and read over it a bit before explaining to Fathan how to do it and what the formulas were. Sond had been helping him understand more about the things he was studying and is the only one who knows, other than Nesryn, he started college.

He hadn't told Fallon yet but he would find out on his own soon enough.

Fathan went back to his room and continued studying only the things he knew, the rest he would ask Nesryn to explain to him.

He was tired but he wanted to make Nes proud and happy.

-

"Nigga, go to yo bed not yo desk. Fuck is you doin anyway?" Fall asked, hitting him in his back and waking him up.

Fathan shrugged, yawning and placing his head in his hands to rub his eyes. "Get in yo bed cause you scared the shit outta me when I walked in." He mumbled, patting Fathans back before leaving out and closing the door.

Fath stood up, stretching and look down at the papers scattered all over his desk with notes covering the front and back pages.

He smiled and shook his head, walking over to his bed and flopping ontop of it before instantly falling asleep.