Dead By Daylight Michael Myers x Male Reader

- I've recently been playing a bit of Dead By Daylight and decided to make a very short fic about Michael and reader in a trial, I still have quite a bit of writer's block so any suggestions would be great. This shot is not related to Michael part 1 unfortunately as I'm still working on that one, but it will be out this week, anyway, happy reading -

3rd POV

   The boy was beyond exhausted, he felt like collapsing at any moment, but that wasn't an option here. A white hot pain in y/n's side never subsided as he limped through a small wooded patch in the small area he was trapped in. 

   Michael Myers was this trials killer, y/n had faced him many times before, and each time y/n had managed to piss the man off even more. 

   Y/n was fast and resilient, he never seemed to run out of energy to sprint away or release himself from a hook on his own, and he never left his friends behind. Energy and compassion can only get you so far though, and now he felt so alone and tired. 

   All that y/n could hear was a heartbeat pounding in his ears, he couldn't tell if it was his own or the killers at this point, and finally he broke down. 

   "Fuck off! I don't want to play anymore! Fuck off! Fuck off! Fuck off!" Y/n sobbed, his screams could be heard throughout the entire trial area, his voice giving out for a crack in the middle of his sentence. 

   Y/n's hot tears left clean trails down his muddy cheeks, and he screamed, loud. He held his pained scream for a long time, breaking only for loud sobbing, not noticing that the large threat in front of him had taken a step back at this point. 

   "I'm so fucking tired! I want to go home! Fuck! Off!" The boy screamed louder, crows nearby flying away. Other survivors wanted to come to the boys aid but could feel the killer was too close for them to assist. 

   Y/n's sobbing slowly faded into quiet crying, and Michael Myers, the relentless killer, crouched down to comfort the boy. His large arms wrapping lovingly around y/n's shaking form. 

   Michael was just as tired as y/n seemed to be, he didn't enjoy the trials, but he was fine with the killing. Michael had never been compassionate towards anyone before, but here, he related to the poor boy in his arms. 

   Y/n cried into Michael's chest, disinterested in the fact that a murderer was cradling him. He just reveled in the warmth and comfort of the larger man. 

   The smaller boy felt himself being lifted off his place in the dirt, positive he'd be carried to a hook next, but surprised with being gently sat in Michaels lap, comfortably wrapped up in his arms. 

   They sat like that for a while, y/n crying softly into Michael's chest, and Michael running his large fingers through y/n's soft hair. The younger man noticed that Michael eventually went to rest his head on top of y/n's, breathing a deep sigh as he did. 

   Other survivors stared in shock from afar at the scene unfolding in front of them. It was impossible to think that a killer could be nice to a survivor, and yet, the two sat quietly, sharing a moment of vulnerability. 

   "Thank you…" y/n said, just loud enough for only Michael to hear, though the larger man didn't reply. Instead of words Michael ran his fingers through y/n's hair one more time before giving the back of his neck a gentle and comforting squeeze, essentially telling him that they'd be ok soon. 

   Y/n got up from Michael's lap, holding out a hand for the killer to take, which the masked figure gladly took. On his ascent however, y/n surprised the older man with a kiss on his mask, it was gentle and fast, but meant the world to Michael in that moment. 

   "We'll make it out. And when we do… maybe I'll come find you…" y/n muttered in a small moment of weakness and attachment. Y/n made a point to not get attached to anyone in the trials, but Michael was different somehow, and now, he was determined to keep going. 

   The men exchanged one more long stint of eye contact before y/n suddenly bolted in the opposite direction, off to find the others and get their trial over with for the day. A new hope instilled in him, he ran faster than he had before… 

776 words

Much shorter than my regular fics but this is all I could think to write for today, I'll say it again for the people I'm the back, please request something, I'm very desperate to hear what you all want to read, hearing the wants of others really helps with my writer's block, thank you, happy reading