Finally Home [Jake Riley]

[Sequel to I Need You]

Warning: Language, Lewd Language, Dom/Sub Dynamic, Degradation Kink, Bondage, Orgasm Denial, Smut

Synopsis: The Corden has ended, you and Jake are both happy to finally be home, him moreso now that he has you in his life. Since you both have only been able to be intimate a small handful of times during the Corden, you both get to dive deeper into your Dom/Sub relationship that ends with deep feelings being revealed.

Word Count: 2,701

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I take a deep breath of the fresh air outside the Corden, the Corden has finally come to an end, the virus has been beat, due to a cure derived from the blood of the immune civilians. I watch as Jake talks to another man, he had previously told me of Lex, he finally turns his face to smile at me when I approach the two of them, "Thank you for keeping him in line and taking care of him.", Jake must have told Lex about me. I give a small laugh, "He is a tough beast to handle, but I got the hang of it.", I give a side-eyed look to Jake who smirks back at me. Once he parts ways with Lex he finally turns to me, "I need to do a few things before we head home.", he says before writing something down on a small piece of paper he has fished out of his pocket before handing it to me, "Here's my address, I'll meet you there in a few hours okay?", he tells me. "Of course, I need to swing by my place to grab a few things and to take a long, long, hot shower.", I tell him as he pulls me closer to him, resting his forehead against mine, "Good, I'll see you later baby girl.", he gives me long, deep kiss before planting a soft, gentle peck to my forehead.

I am all smiles as I enter my apartment, my long, hot shower eases away every worry I have been carrying over the past few months. I grab a small overnight bag from under my bed to pack a few things into, I know Jake wants me to move in him with him, I know we have amazing chemistry together, but I am afraid we may not be compatitable enough to live together. I run my fingers through my hair once more before slinging my bag over my shoulder and leaving my apartment, I managed to get my phone charged while I was showering so I am able to send a message to Jake letting him know I was on my way to his place now. I am starting my car when my phone pings, so Jake had also managed to get his phone charged as well because he sends me a message telling me he is already there and waiting for me. I manage to get to his place with no problem, I find a parking space before grabbing my bag from the backseat and entering the apartment building, my heart beat thunders in my ears as I suddenly feel nervous.

I knock on the door softly once I find it, I take a shaky breath before the door opens to reveal Jake smiling at me over the threshold. He still takes my breath away everytime I set eyes on him, but this time he looks different, his hair has been trimmed and he trimmed the beard he had been growing over the past few months down to stubble, it makes him look younger. "Hi.", I say once I am able to find words, he gives me a grin while taking my bag from me and steps to the side to let me inside. "I hope you're hungry, I made dinner.", he says while closing the door behind us and sets my bag on the couch in the living room before leading me into the kitchen. My mouth waters at the smell of food, "You didn't have to do this Jake.", I feel him wrap an arm around my waist to bring me closer to him, "I wanted to, now that we are out, I want to give my girl the best, take her out on dates. Show her off if she allows me.", I smile at his words when he places a kiss to the top of my head, "I'll allow it.", I tease with a soft laugh, he joins me in laughing before seating me at the kitchen table.