chapter 110

Sadhvi's pov :

I woke up when I felt something heavy on me.......I am feeling suffocated.

I opened my eyes rather unwillingly as I still wanna sleep.
I tried to getup only to land back on the bed.
I looked at the thing which is holding on me........it was Siddharth's arm.
He is holding my waist so tightly.

He is looking so cute with his messy hair and slightly opened mouth.
I so wanted to ruffle is hair but I resisted as I know I would wake him up.

He is working so hard these days......I want him to rest some more.

I cautiously removed his hand from me and placed it back on the bed.

I saw it was already 7 in the morning......

We still have college today. And I don't plan to cower away.......I am afraid and I don't plan to deny it.

But I want to face the storm and raise higher......

I did my morning chores and went to kitchen.
I made a cup of coffee for Siddarth.

I plan to wake him up today with a hot bed coffee.

I went to bedroom only to see Siddarth snuggling into the pillow.
He is looking so cute......

I placed the cup in bedside table before sitting on bed.

I ruffled his hair and called his name out.
But he snuggled towards my hand.

I giggled at his cuteness.

I shakes his arm as I don't want him to drink cold coffee.

He grumpily opened his eyes......as soon as he saw me a smile was adorned on his face seeing which I smiled widely at him.

"Good morning Siddarth." I said.

"Indeed it is a Good morning." He said as he kissed my hand.

I blushed hearing this.

"Siddarth.....your coffee." I said giving him the cup from the table beside him.

He sat up and took it from me. He smelled it before sipping it.
I just hope I made it right.......I thought.

"It is so refreshing...." He complimented.

I smiled gratefully and then I sat saying
"Get ready fastly ok??? Its already 7:30." I said and went to washroom to have a quick shower.

After that I got dressed into a pale yellow kurthi with  white pants. I wanted to look good today as I know Siddarth's eyes will be completely on me.....just like mine is on him.
Geetha said this dress suits me a lot.

After getting ready I saw he went to washroom for shower. It is 8 so I went and prepared poha as it can be cooked quickly 

I served  it in both the plates and kept it on his side of the table.......just then he came all dressed in white shirt and black trousers.

White really suits him well.....he looks so hot in this outfit.

I know I am feeling over him but what to do when you have such a sexy god as a husband.

He was smirking at me while walking towards me.
I gulped as I am feeling nervous.
I thought I will just go and sit in my place but he held my hand and stopped me.

I was biting my lip in nervousness......

"Baby you are looking so beautiful." He said in his hoarse voice.

My breath hitched as I can hear my heart beat which is like a havoc.
And my cheeks turned hot.

"Tha...thankyou."I said.

'Sadhvi......why are you stammering???? Can't you save your face for atleast once???' my subconscious mocked me.

'its not my mistake.....he really has this effect in me.' I whined....

"Ohh baby....why are you stammering??" He asked me with an evil smile.

I immediately left his hand and took a step back.
And said
"Siddarth..... let's eat. We are getting late."

I wanted to divert the topic as I know I will just embarrass myself if it continues.

Even he didn't said anything....just started eating.

After our breakfast I cleared the table and was washing the few dishes we just used.

Suddenly I felt someone hugging me from behind.
I was alerted but after his cologne hit my nose I was relieved that it is him.

I was washing the dishes where as he was burying his head more into my neck.
I was feeling this tickling sensation but I didn't said anything because I can already say he's liking it very much.....I don't want to stop him.

After my work was done I removed his hands on my waist and turned around to face him.
"Let's go Siddarth......we will be late ." I said.

He nodded. I thought we will go but he instead leaned and kissed my neck......I shivered in his arms instantly.

He had a satisfactory smile on his face after seeing how much his touch effects me.

"Come let's go baby...." He said and held my hand and started walking outside.
He didn't left my hand even when he was struggling with the lock.

I sighed and helped him with my free hand. He tends to be so stubborn sometimes.

Throughout the journey my hand was on his lap......he was holding it all along the way except when he apply the gears.

And I was looking at him........indeed I feel home wherever he was.

"Stop looking at me like that baby......don't blame me when I kiss you right here." He said cheekily.

I blushed and immediately turned to the opposite side.

'How can be so shameless early in the morning........????' I thought.....

'Duh..... You are speaking as if you are a saint here. Who was the one looking at him like wanting to eat him then and there in the morning???' My subconscious mocked me.

I didn't had any words to revert it......

It was real that I was drooling at him.
I blushed......I should just stay quite for sometime  not embarrassing myself .

After sometime we reached the entrance of the college......he stopped there.

I tried to open it but it was locked......I looked at him questioningly.

He was just looking at me.

"Siddarth......the door???" I asked hesitantly......as I am feeling weird with his intense eyes on me.

"You haven't kissed me yet???" He said with his eyes still not moving away from me.

I know I haven't kissed him good bye today......but if was because I am feeling afraid.
What if anyone again takes the pictures of us???

"Siddarth.....I am afraid??" I said meekly.

He sighed and leaned towards me and took me in his arms.

I snuggled close to him.....

"Baby......are you thinking about the pictures???" He asked.

I hummed in agreement.

"Don't worry about it baby. You should get over it. They are the ones at fault." He said

Yeah.....I should not feel afraid.

I moved back and cupped his face and pecked on his lips which brought smile back on his face.

He moved back and unlocked the door.
I smiled and said
"See you later Siddharth......" I said.

He noises and kissed my cheek saying ok baby.....

I was full of smile today climbing out of the car.......

I wish this is how my day starts everyday.

****

Hey guys.....please don't forget to vote the chapter and also share your thoughts about the story.