akaashi - 12

"sorry." he was trying to put back the fallen books back into place. "i pulled one and they all fell. i'll clean it up, i swear." he said in a panicking way.

you giggled at his cuteness and walked over. "it's not a big deal. i don't read most of these anymore anyways." you bent down and ran a finger over the book and looked at the collected dust on your finger.

"you're bleeding." he furrowed his eyebrow and grabbed your hand. it was the finger you picked too hard earlier. he dug into his jacket and surprising you, he pulled out a bandage. "i always carry one just incase, you never know." a smile grew on your face as much as your tried to hide it.

he applied the bandage to your finger. "thank you." you mumbled. he immediately went back to placing the books back into place, perfectly as it was before and you obviously helped.

"not the room i was honestly expecting but still nice. also didn't expect this many books."  he laughed out.

"oh? and what did you expect?" you titled your head and sat down on the floor, crossing your legs.

"mm i don't know. maybe pictures of yourself—your family? pictures of your friends, a big walk-in closet and the room really colorful." he laughed out again. "didn't expect the black color and the big bookshelf that takes up the whole wall of the room." he sat down next to you.

you shrugged. "that's basic. and it's not like i would be home anyways. you're a dancer and a singer—you know how it is." you replied. 'did he hear any of the conversation with the therapist?' you thought.

he gave you a light smile and nodded. "although this caught my attention." he bent up a bit and grabbed a book. your cheeks flushed red when you saw the cover. it was the special book Akaashi pulled out earlier. "at least you got taste." he shrugged while flipping through the book.

"oh? you read?" you raised an eyebrow and titled your head.

"sometimes—every now and then." he mumbled. he closed the book and placed it back into place and grabbed another book. "don't be so surprised, you do it."

you rolled your eyes and grabbed the book from his hand. "okay enough going through my books." you went to put the book back in its place but Akaashi grabbed it back.

"i was reading." his voice was different. not soft like usual. he did as he said and flipped through the pages while you eyed him. it was hot.

"if you want to read it," you gripped the book out of his grasp. "get it yourself and read it." your faces were close. Akaashi glanced at your lips and then back at you. "now help me put these back." you guys weren't finished with the pile he was reading.

"what's this one." he said. you looked at him and your eyes widened. it was the new book you were reading earlier.

"wait no you can't re—" he held it away from you. "no you can't read that o—" you reached once again but he moved it farther and higher than you can reach. "come on Akaashi."

before you realized, your hand was place on his chest as you reached for the book again. you were still failing to reach but you were basically straddling Akaashi. because of the pressure you were putting on his chest, he fell on his back on the floor with you on top of him.

you were able to reach the book and a grin appeared on your face. you looked down at Akaashi who was faced with your chest because your shirt was loose at the top and exposing you. he was biting his lip and even if he wanted to—he couldn't look away. "uh—um." you covered your chest and laid up. you gave him a hand and he laid up but you were still straddling him. "sorry." you mumbled.