Chapter 12B

Ryujin's POV

"YUNA, LET'S GO. I'm hungry."

I pull Yuna out of bed. She had been lying there since we got here. She hasn't even fixed her belongings yet because laziness took over her.

The two of us are in a room. It's the same as the others except that there's only one bed, a queen-size bed to be exact. So I think Yuna and I fit in well here. As far as I know, a double bed and a single bed are available in Yeji, Lia, and Chaeryeong's room.

We left the room. I peeked into the room in front of us. Soobin and Beomgyu will stay in one room while Yeonjun, Taehyun, and Kai will stay in the other room. They even played to decide who would be roommates for our stay here. They looked so childish doing that earlier.

I saw her turn the doorknob to make sure the boys were already gone.

"Looks like the boys went to the restaurant already." Yuna's comment.

She clung to my arm as we walk towards the elevator. When it opened, we immediately entered. She was the one who pressed the button on the floor where we are going.

"Ryujin."

I looked at her. "Hmm?"

"Did you invite your Oldie?"

I snickered when I heard him call my boy best friend 'Oldie'. Oldie is my endearment to my best friend.

"I invited him. I just don't know if he'll actually come. You know, he'll probably want to come to a bar more than this kind of celebration."

The elevator opened after I said that.

I texted him yesterday to come to my birthday celebration. It's up to him if he'll come or not. I don't really mind but of course, deep inside I want him to come.

We quickly saw the table where Yeji were. Chaeryeong, Lia, Yeji, and Yeonjun are already sitting. I'm surprised Yeonjun is there.

"Is your brother coming?" I heard Yuna ask Yeji as she sat down next to Yeji.

I sat quietly next to Yuna. I moved a little closer to hear Yeji's answer to her inquiry.

"I don't know. He didn't text that he was coming here." Yeji answered.

I shrugged my shoulders. If he didn't text Yeji, it means he won't really go. Fine! The hell I care!

I gasped when I saw Yeonjun looking directly at me. What is his problem? I've noticed lately that he always looks at me during our class but also immediately avoids when I look at him.

Moments later the boys arrived after the food arrived. My forehead crease when I saw a colored paper stuck to Kai's hand. I also saw that the four of them were sweating profusely.

"Why are you frowning?" Beomgyu asked politely as he sat down next to me.

I would have denied it when Yuna suddenly entered the conversation. I secretly rolled my eyes.

"Because her best friend isn't coming, so the birthday girl is on a bad mood."

I stared at her. Laughing, she turned her attention to Chaeryeong's story.

"Who's your best friend? Other than your bandmates?" Utica is Beomgyu.

If it wasn't for my birthday, I might have pinched Yuna because of her talkativeness.

"Yeji's twin." I simply answered.

"Oh? Identical twin? So a girl?"

"Nope, they're fraternal twins. Yeji's twin is a boy."

He fell silent suddenly. What's the problem with that? I was about to ask him what's wrong when Lia grabbed my attention.

"Happy birthday to you." She was carrying a cake, Soobin is supporting her in case the cake fell. My friends joined in the singing. "Happy birthday to you. Our beloved, Shin Ryujin. Happy birthday to you."

I saw Taehyun and Kai holding a banner with a meme picture of mine. I stared deadly at Yuna, she was the one who took it. When it was her birthday last year, she took random pictures and it happened that I made a wacky face. I told her to delete it so I thought it was gone but now I proved that she didn't delete it yet.

I stood up when Lia get closer to me. I closed my eyes as I clasped my hands together.

'I've already have everything in my life except one thing. I know it's impossible to happen but I wish to meet my mom. '

I opened my eyes and blew out the candle. Shouts and applause surfaced the whole restaurant. Someone I don't know greets me and even cheers with us.

"What did you wish?" Lia whispered a question to me.

"Something impossible." I laugh as I answer.

We ate after that. We also decided to go island hopping afterward. We have two destinations to go, a white island and a hot spring.

We rented a ship to get to where we wanted to go. It took about thirty minutes for us to get to the white island where it was praise by a lot of blogs. Well, I must admit that its beauty is simple yet splendid. The girls and I took pictures while the boys were already in the sea. Later on, we went swimming in the sea to join the boys.

"The boys invited us to ride a banana boat." Said Lia.

We immediately agreed. Yeonjun was the one rented a banana boat. This island is known for its water activities such as the banana boat ride we will be doing today. For a normal banana boat, it can only fit six to eight people but here it fits ten. That's one of the things to look forward here.

We talked about what order we'll be sitting. I wanted to be in the front but I just let Yeonjun take it. Those who easily get scared wanted to be in the middle part. Taehyun and Chaeryeong volunteered to be in the last part, so the decision was easier. Yeonjun offered to help me board the banana boat which I immediately accepted.

This is how we were in order: Yeonjun, me, Beomgyu, Yeji, Yuna, Kai, Soobin, Lia, Chaeryeong, and Taehyun.

Even though the staff said earlier that he would not drop us, he still did the opposite of what he said. I didn't cultivate anger anymore because I enjoyed it somehow. We did some more water activities.

My eyes widened when I saw Yeonjun holding a surfboard. He hadn't brought anything before, it looked like he wanted to rent.

"You know how to surf?" I asked, couldn't believe what I'm seeing.

"Yeah, don't you know how? Want me to teach you?"

I shook. "I know how to surf. I'm just amazed to know that I met someone who also knows how to surf. Because my friends don't really know how. I actually took lessons before with Yuna but she gave up immediately."

"Really? My friends are like that too. Soobin is too scared of water, it was nice he join us with the water activities we did." He says laughing. "You want to surf? We can rent-"

"No, it's okay. I'm not really in the mood. If you want to rent, then go ahead."

He shook his head. "Nah... I was just looking at it anyway."

After the white island, we went to the hot spring. We only stayed there for about an hour and then we returned to the resort.

When we got off the ship, a woman approached me. Tears were dripping from her eyes. She touched my face before she hugged me too tightly.

"Ryujin, my daughter." I heard Yeonjun's mom said.