54.

They went outside the house, the twins wearing their new uniforms for first day of school. Sana locked the front door and let out a deep breath, "be careful Minju, we'll be going now" Sana said, Minju looked at them and plainly nodded. A black car stopped in front of them and Tzuyu stepped outside her car, Minju smiled and approachef her for a warm embrace. "mama!" she mumbled and Tzuyu hugged her back with a smile.

Sana and Hyewon was looking at them, Sana slyly smiled after she realized that no matter what she do, her daughter will still choose Tzuyu over her. She isn't surprised anymore, Tzuyu can give everything that their daughter wants and her.. she needs to wait for her payday to get what she wants. It makes her sad. Tzuyu can make their daughthers the happiest and give them a nice and comfortable life.. where these is no sufferings and hardworks.

"mom let's go" Hyewon said so Sana nodded and they were about to walk away but Tzuyu spoke, "you're not coming with us Hyewon-ah?" Tzuyu asked, Hyewon glanced at her from the back with a plain look.. Tzuyu can see herself back then on her daughter's eyes, no expressions can be seen.. just a normal stare. "no" she plainly said so Tzuyu hummed, "well, okay." she responded then take Minju inside the car. Hyewon sigh and they started to walk on the streets, Sana was eyeing her daughter as they walk on the street.

"why didn't you go with them hyewon-ah?" Sana asked, Hyewon looked at her and shrugged her shoulders. "being with mama feels suffocating, i don't know why." Hyewon answered, Sana hummed "Tzuyu is a good person, you should know her well.. she can give the both of you a nice life" Sana said and smiled but bitterness can be seen in it, Hyewon sigh and shook her head. "if she's a good person, why did she left you back then?" Hyewon suddenly asked, it feels like a dagger dig deep on Sana's heart.. after hearing her daughter's question, she asked herself too.. why did Tzuyu left her alone? when she said that she loves her.

Hyewon sigh and caressed her mom's back, "no matter what mom, i'll be always on your side" Hyewon said to cheer her mom up and luckily it worked, Sana smiled at her a bit.. "thank you hyewon-ah." she responded and Hyewon smiled, they continued to walk on the streets and then ride the bus to go on the hospital that Sana is currently working in.

meanwhile..

"you look a bit down today, what's wrong?" Tzuyu asked without taking off her gaze on the road, Minju sigh.. "just got a little arguement with mom, that's all" Minju answered, Tzuyu hummed.

"what happened?" Tzuyu asked her again, Minju rolled her eyes. "well i said the thoughts in my head, Hyewon is not her only daughter.. i'm her daughter too mama but why is Hyewon always her favourite girl?" Minju asked with a sad tone, Tzuyu pulled over when the traffic light turned red. She faced her daughter with a sly smile, "Minju-ah" she called, her daughter looked down.

"you just don't get the situation you're currently in, i know your mom loves you because she's a kind person, she always cares for her love ones" Tzuyu said to ligthen her up, Minju looked at her.

"if mom is already a kind person, why did you left her alone back then mama?" Minju suddenly asked, Tzuyu spaced out all of sudden. The worst moment that ever happened in her life, she remembered it once again.. letting the only person who understands you more than anything else go surely hurts so much and the wounds may turn to scars. Tzuyu sat back on the seat and gripped the steering wheel tight, she wants to scream because her heart is hurting again.. the cuts bleeds once again.