Divorce!!

Kabeer's POV

I just checked in at the private terminal and sat in charted plane! 

I should call her once!

I am not feeling good!

Is she okay?

"The flight will take off in two minutes sir. Happy journey" The pilot wished and I nodded!

It was just a minute after which I received Sheena aunty's call !

Why is she calling me!!

"Yes aunty! Baani is fine right!" I asked 

So much care!!

"Mr.Mittal..her papa...something have happened! Don't go Germany sir ! Please go to her!" She said and I heard announcement! 

"Flight is ready to take off in three seconds !!!" the announcement was done 

"Stop!!!" I yelled 

"Are you okay sir!" The hostess asked

"Stop flight right now!! I ordered and she nodded running towards pilot's cabin.

Soon I was out the airport and took a cab from outside when received Aayush's call !

"Kabeer! Land the flight back ! Just come back!! " He said

"Where are you! Listen to me first! Take Anna and go to Bajaj mansion! Go to  Baani!" I told

"We're there only Kabeer! Shishir Uncle..He's no more" He said

"What!!" I whispered

"Please come soon! Baani is not in her own self!! She's not reacting at all !" he told and my pumping organ became heavy!

I undid the tie and opened the tux! 

Baani!!! 

"Drive fast!!! " I yelled and the driver nodded!!

Soon I reached mansion and ran inside!

"Baani !" I called and Aayush looked at me!

"She's inside! She's not letting us take uncle's...uncle's body outside!" He said

"She's..not behaving like Baani ! She's just sitting there quiet!!" Anna sobbed and I gulped!

Dad & Maya mom were also there!

I stepped towards papa's room and looked at Baani !

You can handle this Kabeer.

You can!!

Don't let her innocence ruin just like yours!

You can do it!!

"Baani !" I spoke softly and she looked at me!

"He's not ...talking to me!" She whispered and I went near her!

"He...He's no more Baani !" I mumbled and she looked at me angrily.

"What are you even saying! Just go away! I don't want anyone here ! He's angry with me I know! He can't leave me" She yelled and I looked at her!

"Baani! You've to believe it" I whispered

"Shut up!" She raged pushing me but I pulled her hand and took her face in my hands!

"He Is No More Baani !! Do you listen this!! He Is No More!! " I yelled and she looked at me and then at papa's body and fell with a thud!!