Epilogue- Part IX

Ahhhhh, I'm so late..... I got kinda focussed on the other stories... and also, maybe I don't want this to end- but probably one more chapter left.. and we're done- for real this time..😭😭😭😭

(I know Military service is approximately 20 months for Kpop idols but we're going with 12 months because this is my story hehe)

Eight months later....

So Jimin had left, it had already been seven months since his departure. It was difficult to express how you were feeling. Every second of every day was spent missing him or worrying about him. You had no idea why you were worried, of course he was safe, he wasn't really posted in harsh conditions, but the fact that he was so far away...

You couldn't really speak to him, just once a month, for barely ten minutes.. that was definitely not helping the situation. It was frustrating.. But hanging in was all you could do..

The only relief in the entire situation was Kim Taehyung's decision...

He could've waited another year before his military enlistment but he decided to join his soulmate.. Even though he made the decision that he wanted to go with Jimin for himself, for some reason it warmed your heart so much and you were so thankful to him.. At least they were together..

It was so difficult to see them off, you had been a mess but somehow trying to hold it together.. but so was he. Jimin and Taehyung looked absolutely adorable with their heads shaved. It was definitely a sight worth watching and taking pictures of...

They came home once, after they had completed 100 days... but those 4 days passed as if they were seconds..

"Once I'm back, for real- we should get married." Jimin said.

You had barely opened your eyes. It was 9am in the morning and he was laying beside you, one hand supporting his head while the other was caressing your face. He was probably watching you sleep.

"Hmm?" you yawned. You were still partly asleep, so you thought you had heard him wrong.

"We should get married when I'm back" he said again.

You giggled, "what inspired that thought early in the morning baby mochi?" you asked, holding his hand closer to your face.

"You" he said, "it's something that crosses my mind everyday.. even more when I'm away from you."

You smiled and nodded, "I-"

"I know you're not very fond of the idea of marriage" he said, "and I'm okay with it. But let's just- I don't know, live together?"

"Of course Jiminie" you smiled, "we might even get married, who knows."

"I love you" he beamed.

"I love you too" you pulled him closer.

With BTS disbanded, it was safe to say that life sucked.. Even though you always knew what your seven angels were up to but the days weren't as beautiful.. It was as if the entire world was miserable.. and they were, they were sad but also glad that BTS were finally living for themselves after living selfless lives and giving love, affection, warmth and great music to everyone.

But they were trying their best to stay connected to ARMY. They all now had individual twitter and instagram accounts and were always tweeting their day to day lives and posting amazing pictures. They were also constantly pestering you for captions but you never asked for credit.. Things you do for love...