17. Mr. Jeon?

How will I go to school looking like that, wondered Jungkook watching his mirror reflection in the spacious bathroom of his old apartment, one carrying so many memories, yet he has never had a night like that in here

"I will be late for classes," he muttered, as he definitely had to visit home and put some thick layer of makeup up all over his neck as Jimin had left a whole collar of deeply purple hickeys, fingernails and teeth marks. No wonder the passionate they had been falling into each other without hold.

"Ah!" Jungkook let out a moan at the memory.

Although Jimin has been a bit absent that night, as if his mind hasn't been fully there.

"Mr. Jeon? Are you still here?" That soft voice from behind the half opened bathroom door brought goosebumps into his system.

"Um... yes... I was getting ready to leave, wasn't expecting you to get up so quickly."

"I'm kinda late for school so I would really need the shower," whispered Jimin apologetically.

Makes two of us late for school, thought Jungkook chuckling, wrapping the towel around his hips.

"Could you wear the blindfold shortly? I'll just grab my clothes," said Jungkook raising his voice.

"Sure."

Jimin seemed somewhat sad so Jungkook slipped to the crack in the door observing him walking to the bed taking the blindfold then picking up a piece of clothing from the floor.

"Um... Mr. Jeon, can I wear your hoodie today?"

"Of course you can," Jungkook felt heat on his face as Jimin drowning in his hoodies was always extra sexy.

Jimin smiled to himself cuddling to the hoodie more, the raising sun falling through the huge windows was exposing his body like some magic and Jungkook found himself zoomed out, hopelessly staring.

He waited until the boy put on the blindfold then slipped through the door collecting his clothes quickly.

"I'll lead you to the bathroom beauty," Jungkook smiled pulling Jimin behind himself gently, leaving a sweet kiss on his lips and forehead before returning to the main room. It took some time for him to dress up as the images of last night were highly distracting, but he heard the shower being turned off so he jumped up hurrying to the hall.

The front door banged nearly knocking him off.

"Ah! You've scared me!" He yelled turning to see Suga who chuckled meaningfully walking in.

"I'm here to pick up Jimin as you've wished Mr. Jeon," the man bowed ninety degrees.

"He's getting ready," Jungkook looked back at the messed up bed, crumbled sheets and Jimin's clothes scattered along the carpet.

How will Jimin react to seeing him in class? Suga has said he seemed attracted, but them watching each other was so short. Barely a few seconds, so the boy might have imagined something.

Don't lose courage Jungkook, he begged himself, but the bathroom door banged so he jumped to the shadowy part of the corridor hiding.

"Um... Mr. Suga! I'm sorry I need to dress up!" Jimin squealed so both left the apartment quickly to give him privacy.

"He's so cute no wonder you have a hopeless crush Mr. Jeon," Suga chuckled when Jungkook's stomach twisted in jealousy.

Jimin and Suga were spending enough time together, so if the detective liked he could definitely snatch him off.

"So, I'll be going..." Jungkook nodded his head awkwardly.

"Mr. Jeon, I'm not after your man, you don't need to worry," Suga's dark eyes laid on him and he became so embarrassed he stormed towards the elevator like a torpedo.

He will be so late for his first school day.

"Jimin why are you late and where's your school uniform?" Mr. Seokjin almost dropped the whiteboard marker at his sight.

Jimin hoped he isn't looking that obvious in Mr. Jeon's oversized hoodie with a mess of blonde hair that has just dried as he had no time to style it, not even starting about the hickeys, bite and scratch marks all over his neck he was trying to cover at last a bit with the hood.

"I have stayed over at a friend's and he needed to borrow me his clothes so I kind of haven't had access to my school uniform," Jimin blushed.

"The fagot has stolen clothes from his sugar daddy."

Jimin's insides twisted abruptly, by catching that insult.

"Junoh do you have anything to say in that matter?"

"No Mr. Seokjin," Junoh leaned back on his chair with a mean smile when Jimin hurried to his seat sinking down taking the books out.

Good that he has at last packed them yesterday.

Mr. Seokjin returned to the super boring lecture about Great Depression and its influence on society when Jimin found himself dozing off, the night has been so eventful he has barely had any sleep, yet it has been totally worth it. The magical moment of him watching the glinting city listening to Mr. Jeon's story about his shuttered dream so heartbreaking yet so beautiful. If they could have more moments like that, not just mad sex and four to six climaxes a night.

Bang! The classroom door flew open.

"Yes?" Mr. Seokjin sighed frowning heavily.

"I'm the new student who was supposed to join today."

That deep low voice crumbled Jimin's skin.

"Mr. Jeon?" He asked in fear turning around.

Thank you so much for your amazing support

Thank you so much for your amazing support. I hope you enjoyed the chapter. What do you think about Jikook's morning and Jimin's reaction to hearing Jungkook's voice at school?

Much <3