19. Phone flirts

"What happened?" Taehyung stormed the release stress room in the Jeon Enterprise north tower where Jungkook was hitting a punching bag without stop

"What happened?" Taehyung stormed the release stress room in the Jeon Enterprise north tower where Jungkook was hitting a punching bag without stop. "Hey, speak to me, have you got an F in maths?"

"It's not the right time for jokes," Jungkook punched the bag with whole effort taking in quick breaths.

"I mean, I couldn't believe my ears when I have heard about your first day from Suga. Where's the Jungkook I knew in high school or Uni? The party king, team captain, project leader, school speaker, everyone's favorite boy. I mean back then you could have any boy you liked with a finger snap. Where are your flirting skills?"

"I have already used them to drag Jimin into that Mr. Jeon mess, I want him to get to know me, to really like me as a real person."

"By being what? Extra awkward and intimidating?"

"I know it went out of hand, but can you imagine how difficult it is to talk to him and play a total stranger right after the night we had had. All of me wants to pull him into my embrace, kiss and hug him, talk to him so comfortably and naturally as when we're in the bedroom. Instead I'm so tense unsure what to say or how to act."

"It always goes out of hand with Jimin," Taehyung raised his brow.

"Hand me the water bottle," Jungkook threw the boxing gloves on the floor beginning to untie his fists.

His phone started to buzz so he hurried to it to find a text from 'Jiminie my love.'

'How are you doing Mr. Jeon? I hope it's ok that I'm writing a message to you. I'm walking around the shopping center to waste time and I was thinking about you. Sorry, please ignore my message. Jimin.'

Jungkook chuckled caressing the screen feeling butterflies raising.

"The way you're grinning to the phone like an idiot I'm assuming it's him," Taehyung's raised his brow.

"Last night I called him, it seemed he has saved my number. What should I do?"

"What do you want to do?"

"Ask him to come, press him to the bed, kiss him like I couldn't at school, become my sentimental self, my vulnerable self, spoil him, make him feel nice. Tae what's going on with me? Am I sick?"

"Guess it's not a deadly sickness," Taehyung was amused.

"I've never felt like that. Do you remember when I went skiing in the Alps two winters ago and while sitting all alone in that exclusive mountain house I have seen his face in my dreams for the very first time. A tiny boy with blonde hair and rosy cheeks using a lamp to walk through a snow storm."

"I've heard that story one million times, are you sure you aren't getting too old?"

Jungkook chuckled shaking his head lighting the phone up.