Chapter 12

~When life shuts a door. Open it again. It's a door. That's how they work~

I am back for my dudes and dudettes with yet another chapter.

Draco's POV

That bushy beaver know-it-all! How dare she embarrass me in front of my family? I need to come back at them. This is the limit. But I can't possibly do any harm to Granger or Zabini that is, seeing as she is the one. Those girls were taking a lot of time packing their stuff so I and Blasie had to go and assist our respective sisters.

I went towards Pamela's bedroom seeing there were small holes and nails in the wall but no picture frames. I remember the same way in the kitchen and the living room. Everything blank, without a single photograph. Not even a muggle one. Something was going on. And parents going on a vacation without their daughter on their daughter's birthday was sheepish too. Granger certainly has many secrets.

I then knocked on Pamela's door and heard a faint reply from the other side and I entered the room to come face to face with peach wallpapers and hardwood floor which was used in the whole house. In the middle of the room was a king-sized bed with a walk-in closet on the farther end. The whole bed was covered with clothes and suitcases as my dear sister was practically stuffing things inside the bag.

 The whole bed was covered with clothes and suitcases as my dear sister was practically stuffing things inside the bag

(something like this without clothes of course.)

It looked like the bag had no limit and soon enough all her clothes were inside the suitcase. How could this be possible? It just seemed like that bag Granger had in the middle of the war. As if taking notice of my confused expression, she said, "Undetectable extension charm. Quite helpful I must say. Now come on, take this down with you while I pack the rest."

I pulled the suitcase up and put a lightweight charm on it and went into the living room to keep her bag down where I saw the elders nibbling on the cookies Granger left us. I then sat down next to my father and waited for Pamela to come down. Five minutes later, Blaise, Granger and Pamela come down at the same time while Granger and Blaise laugh at something Blaise had said.

Blaise's POV

I go up to Eva's room and knock on the door to hear a loud come in. I came in to see a pink and purple themed wallpaper and dark wood flooring while two bags sat on the big bed in the middle of the room on the right side of the bed was a big window while on the left was a walk-in closet and a vanity table. The bathroom was opposite the bed.

 The bathroom was opposite the bed

(something like this)

I then said, "Hey, you have a nice room. Need any help?"

"Hi, thanks. You can just bring all the shoes from the closet and keep them in the suitcase situated at the very end while I finish with my clothing," she replies.

"Yeah sure," I said disappearing into the closet. The closet was a very small one. The right side was empty showing off the white counters. That must be where she kept her clothes. The left side had some party dresses while different types of shoes were kept on the counter. On the farther corner was a suitcase in which I am supposed to keep the shoes.

I use my wand to open the suitcase and lay it on the ground and put all the shoes in it very carefully while it sucks them down and I give a big yelp. "Ahh!"

"What is it? Why are you shouting?" Eva comes and leans on the door frame.

"This suitcase ate up your sandals and I couldn't do anything. Please forgive me Eva I didn't do anything." I plead and she cracks up into a boisterous laugh. After her laughter died down, she explained to me it was a mere undetectable extension charm and I had nothing to worry about. Then she hovers over me and picks up all her party clothes and exits the closet.

After putting all the shoes I took the suitcase with me and came out of the closet to find no bags on the bed and only a small handbag in Eva's hand. "Where are your suitcases?" I asked, arching a brow. "I shrunk and kept them in here." she said patting the handbag and proceeds to do the same to the one I was carrying.

Both of us, then, make our way downstairs when she asks me, "So we are twins, eh?"

"Yeah, I always wanted a sister you know and I knew I had one just didn't know it was you." I replied

"It must feel good to have Hermione Granger, the brightest witch of her age and one-third of the golden trio as your sister."

We both then laugh and see everyone ready in the living room.

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

The next chapter will be your tour of the Zabini manor where the Malfoys will be staying with the Zabinis. Keep reading to find out what happens next.

And before I forget it, all the pictures used in this story till this date belongs to their respective owners and I don't have any claim on them.

Hey my peeps, I am very happy to tell you all that I have got more than 500 views. Keep showering your love on me like this. Hope you liked this reading as much as I liked it. Keep commenting and sharing your views on the story. I am open to criticism but no hate. Keep reading, sharing, voting and commenting.

Love y'all

-Anushka