Fuyuki 2019

The rain gently fell around the graveyard as a man laid a wreath of flowers in front of a headstone.

R.I.P
Miyama L/n
A loving husband and a caring father.
1916-2019

Mizuki L/n
A loving wife and an outstanding mother.
1918-2019

A single tear fell from the mans eye as he knelt at the grave. Miyama and Mizuki had both died peacefully in their home. Charlotte, their maid, was the one that found them.

They died only hours apart, but it still hurt, especially for Y/n L/n, their grandson.

But he had since come to terms with it and now here he was kneeling before their graves.

???: "You okay, Y/n?"

Y/n stood up and turned to the woman behind him. She had a familiar head of white and purple hair. One of her eyes were red while the other was purple.

Y/n: "I'm fine. C'mon, we should get you out of the rain."

???: "It is kind of cold, huh?"

Sakura L/n.

Y/n had managed to save her with the help of Beast II, Tiamat. Now, she had full control of herself, however they weren't able to dispel the corruption entirely.

Y/n smiled and embraced Sakura, causing his ring to glint against the cold light.

There were several notches on the ring itself, one for each of his wives, of which he had seven including Sakura.

Sakura herself was also wearing a ring as well as a bracelet that Abigail had made for her.

The two then got in the car and drove home. Upon their arrival, they were met by a familiar tanned woman waiting by the door.

The two got out and Y/n hugged Okita while Sakura headed inside.

The number of servants in Fuyuki had increased since the fifth grail war... to almost three hundred.

Y/n's villa had basically become like the fucking shogunate of Fuyuki. Most of the decisions made in Fuyuki were made in the living room over a glass of Sake.

Surprising literally nobody, the two Gilgamesh's had teamed up with the Queen of Sheba and the child version of Gilgamesh to buy out the entire goddamn town, just as a giant fuck you to literally everyone.

The resident christians had set up shop near the church while some of the Japanese servants stuck close to the temple.

What Y/n found hilarious was when Kirei's fucking daughter came to town. Caren had taken her father's place while he was being dealt with by four Cú Chulainn's.