chapter eighteen: allegory

(content warning: a little bit of smut... again... just at the start... I'm sorry. I'll slow down with it now, I promise. The level of drama is only going up from here!)

Unlike the day before, Scarlett woke up with strong arms wrapped around her. Where she'd usually be laying on soft linens, was a warm torso that smelt like her new favourite scent. Slightly musky, masculine, with remnants of woody vanilla from cologne applied the night before. Purely him.

She nuzzled her face into his neck, feeling his long, tangled curls tickle her cheek. He was so warm and soft. Most touch she received from him was rough, hasty, driven by arousal. Which she didn't mind at all but she'd bask in this while she could.

He groaned, stretching his body out before tightening his arms around her. Her skin was smooth and sweet. He let his hands trickle down her back, over where she fanned out at the hips and the dimples at the base of her spine. His already hardening cock sprung up to attention when she mewled at his touch.

Fuck, he could get used to this. To waking up to her naked body pressed against him, probably already wet and ready for him. Desperate.

She straddled him properly, both still groggy from sleep and hands wandering to feel the planes of skin, the curves, the muscles.

Harry lifted her hips, allowing her to grab his length and line it up to her entrance. He was right- she was fucking saturated. She slid down slowly, moaning as he stretched her. His hands squeezed her full curves with a groan. She was so hot and slick around him, her eyes lulled in both sleep and arousal.

"Fuck," He cursed as she rolled her hips.

Her eyes fluttered closed as she slowly started to ride him, a dull pain present from how rough he'd been the night before. But he still felt incredible, always did.

His hands spread wide along her skin, so large compared to her. He encased her breasts in his palms before pinching her nipples until they were stiff peaks.

Her core suctioned around his dick, tight and scorching. He loved fucking in the mornings, he quickly decided. He hadn't done it in years, hadn't even slept in the same bed as someone else in years. But he didn't know it could be like this. This is what he'd been missing? They hadn't said a word to each other but he was buried inside of her and his day had barely started.

Shit, what was the time?

Harry snapped his gaze from her gorgeous body to the clock that sat on his bedside table. The blaring red digits flashed a menacing 8:20 am. Fuck. He had to get to work soon. He shot up with a start, gripping her hips so harshly that she gasped. He rocked her hips faster, feeling her walls clench.

"That feel good?" He drawled, narrowing his eyes at her blissful expression.

"So good." She purred, wrapped her arms around his neck, and dropping her forehead to his.

"Make yourself come, baby. Can you do that? Ride daddy's cock until you come."

Hearing him talk like that was driving her insane. "Oh my god."

"Fuck me, so beautiful riding me. Do you like being on top? Being in charge?"

"Yes, I like it." She started rolling her hips more frantically, her orgasm quickly approaching in a tingling heat.

"I bet you do. You want to tie me up? Use me as your little bitch, fuck me until you drench my cock? Not let me come until I cry?"

"Harry-"

"I'd let you. You'd like that, yeah? Dirty little girl."

"Please, I'm so close."

"Use me. Use me right now, don't stop until you come."