𓂺

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 20𝐭𝐡, 2021
𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸

"Nigga..what?" Sonder said, turning around. "I said since your baby just had a child, it must be hard not to cheat on him, huh?" Luis, a nigga who works with Sonder, said.

Sond stared at him, basically looking him up and down with his face frowned up in disgust. "Ion cheat, he got a mouth for a reason." He responded, looking at him one last time before walking away.

"Why these niggas so damn weird n nosy." Sonder mumbled to himself.

-

Nesryn closed Fathans door gently, looking at him laid out in the bed. He smiled and slid his slippers off, looking over at his desk.

He went over, sitting down before sorting through them.

As soon as Nesryn sat on Fathan, his whole body relaxed but he was still sleep. He leaned down and kissed his lips, resting his hands on Faths stomach when he sat back up.

He pulled out his phone, taking a picture of Fathan and started looking through Amazon to figure out what hoodie he wanted to buy next, still ontop of Fathan.

-

"You got em done?" Fathan asked, interlocking his hand with Nesryns. "Yea, I came over after getting them done." He replied, looking at his nails.

Fath sat Nes in his lap, moving his phone on the floor. "What time you went to sleep?" Nesryn asked, watching him plug his earplugs in his controller.

Fathan shrugged. "Somewhea between 3 and 4." He said, looking up at the TV. Nes looked at him, rubbing his head and resting his on his shoulder.

"Why you keep goin to sleep late?" Nes mumbled, closing his eyes.

"I be studyin n shit, Bambi." Fathan responded, rubbing his back. "If you tired then go to sleep, don't continue to stay up. You can study when you wake up." Nesryn said, opening his eyes and lifting his head of Fathans shoulder to look at him.

"Aight, I will." Fath said. "Look at me, cause you not taking me seriously." Nes said, grabbing Fathans face.

"I am. I'm takin you very serious right na, youn see my face." Fath replied as Nesryn smiled. "You gonna go to sleep?" He asked, kissing Fath.

Fathan nodded his head, resting his hands on Nesryns thighs. "Imma go to sleep." He said. "You promise?" Nes said, wrapping his arms around his neck and laying his head back down.

"Mhm, I promise."

-

"Wai- Wait whats ole dude name?" Fathan cut in. "Cassidy." Vonn answered. "And who the nigga you fuckin round wit?" Fathan asked, leaning back in his seat and wrapping his arm around Nesryn.

"Pharoah." He said making Fath pause for a minute. "Nigga, who?" Fathan asked. He had to make sure he heard what Vonn said was right.

"Pha- Wait nigga, give me his whole name." Fathan cut him off again making Vonn smack his lips. "Bitch, stop cuttin me off, damn." He said.

"You quiet now?" Vonn said. "Yea, gone head. Ian gon interrupt." Fathan said back, rubbing over Nesryns back dimples.

"Pharoah." Vonn said, finally.