Part 8

Jimin went near Y/N and slapped her. He didn't slap her as hard but it was enough to make whole living room echo. His slap made Y/N's head turn to her right side. She still didn't raise her eyes.

Same happened when Jungkook slapped her.
Boys clenched their fists so hard that their knuckles turned painfully white. They couldn't even look at the sight. They all lowered their head. But their dad's word make them look up at him.

"Tsk tsk tsk. I wonder how our enemies are scared just by your names. This is how you treat them? Aren't you boys too weak?" He said walking towards both of them, who were standing just next to Y/N.

In a fraction of second he turned towards Y/N and slapped her so hard that she fell on the floor.

"Dad." Eva yelled.

Mr. Lee ignored her words. He held Y/N from her upper arm harshly and made her stand up.

"How do you feel now-" Mr. Lee's words were interrupted by a call.

He picked up the call and talked. He hung up the call and ordered John to get his car ready.

Before leaving he turned to Y/N and said
"We'll talk in office about this on Monday."

After Mr. Lee left,

"Y/N." Jin spoke with softest tone.

"Hyung. It's late. We should go home." Y/N spoke. She took her car keys and left.

Meanwhile Jungkook picked up the vase and was about to throw it on the floor but V stopped him.

"It's dad's place." V said.
Jk puts the vase down and growls in anger. He turns back to Eva and looks at her with his dark-scary eyes. Eva flinched. He headed towards her but Yoongi stands in between both of them.

"Don't loose your mind JK." Yoongi said.
.
.
.
.
At their place.

As they all entered they saw their maid, ms. Choi in the living room.

"Young master, Y/N is not opening the door." She said in tensed tone.

"Let's leave her alone for some time. We'll talk to her in the morning." Namjoon said and left for his room.

Everybody left without saying anything.

Jk and Jimin went to Y/N's room.

"Baby open the door please. Hyungs are very sorry baby." Jimin pleaded.

"Y/N-ah. Please love. Open the door for once. You can punish us as hard as you want. But please open the door. We're really sorry." Jk said almost tearing up.

But they got no reply so they decided to give her some time and they left.

Next morning

Eva's POV
I woke up with very dizzy head. Whatever happened last night was too much for me. I guess for everyone. I hate that side of dad. He didn't even listen to me. Even Hyungs don't want to talk about it. I tried explaining to them what happened last night but they said that they don't want to talk about it. JK hyung and V hyung were mad at me, probably. Jimin hyung said no word. It felt like as if he was in some trauma. Unnie locked herself in the her room. I wonder what is she going through. I feel guilty.