Chapter-26

*THIRD PERSON P.O.V*

Next day Jungkook apparently had nothing much to do. So he decided to go pick up his brother and his brother's fiancée from Airport for good impressions. Because he knows that he has to clear his image in Jimin's eyes and create a better one. Why not? He is his Taehyung's soulmate and he can be threat for him to get Taehyung's love.

He knows that Jimin is very protective over Taehyung and Jungkook had already made the boy dislike him in University because of his own bloody actions. He need to show Jimin that he isn't the same Jungkook anymore.

Because Jimin holds a very important spot in Taehyung's life and everything that is important for Taehyung is important for him also.

He took a deep breathe and walked towards the car waiting at his doorstep. Of course Yugyeom is going with him. We need someone funny with us don't we? So Yugyeom is like buy one get one free along with Jungkook.

Jungkook opened the door to get in but Yugyeom slightly jerked the car forward and Jungkook stumbled. Jungkook was ready to throw his hands at him only if they were not getting late. After burning holes in Yugyeom's laughing figure, he got in the car when his phone suddenly dinged.

Catface Man😺

You better be at the Airport on time! I swear if you keep us waiting then I 'll send Taehyung your childhood photo in which you are naked. And you clearly know I don't give empty threats.

Me

You wouldn't dare!

Catface Man😺

You know that I will! Now stop texting me and better be here on time.

With a sigh he put his phone down and turned to Yugyeom who was humming a tune casually sitting there. He pinched his nipples and the boy screamed rather loudly than intended. He covered his chest in a defensive manner and stared at Jungkook wide eyed.

"You fucking cheater! Don't you love Taehyung? How can you even think about it? And that to with your best friend!" Yugyeom cried and Jungkook covered his ears before his idiot friend make them deaf by screaming.

"Shut up! I wasn't doing anything you are thinking. I love Taehyung and my choice isn't that bad." He cleared glancing at Yugyeom who gasped at him and narrowed his eyes at the other.

"Don't be so full of yourself! You annoying fucker!" Yugyeom spat.

"Enough of this shit! Now fucking move the car or you wouldn't be able to move for months." Jungkook stated cracking his knuckles.

And the next thing he knew they were already on the main road. Like last time they got followed by cops but who cares? Neither Jungkook nor Yugyeom. Jungkook just made a phone call and the police cars disappeared.

"Trying to be a good brother-in-law I see?" Yugyeom teased and Jungkook glared at him rolling his eyes. "None of your concern, Yug."

-------------------

They reached the Airport rather faster than expected but again it can happen when you fucking break every traffic rule.

Jungkook searched for his brother in the crowd and already saw him smiling at someone. The person's back was facing him but he can regonise the very beautifully shaped back anywhere. And that back oh-so-happened-to-be none other than Kim Taehyung's.

He looked at himself up and down and let out a relieved sigh. Thank god I am wearing something good.

Yugyeom raised a brow at him and asked, "Why are we standing here? Let's go." Jungkook took a deep breath and nodded.

They walked to them and Yugyeom quickly pulled Taehyung into a hug. Taehyung was surprised at first but returned the hug after recognising him.

And at that time Jungkook regretted bringing Yugyeom with him. He poked his inner cheek and cleared his throat.

Taehyung noticed him and smiled at him which he gladly returned but was upset. No hug for me.

"Oh, so you finally decided to show up! You are lucky that our flight was slightly late." Yoongi said and Jungkook hugged him.

"Hello Jimin-ssi." Jungkook greeted. Jimin rolled his eyes but smiled.

"Let's go, Tae." Jimin said and Taehyung nodded holding one of his suitcase.

"Take care, both of you." Yoongi said and passed his own luggage to Jungkook and Yugyeom. Jimin pecked Yoongi's lips and Taehyung hugged him.

"Bye, Jungkook and Yugyeom." Taehyung said smiling and walked away with Jimin who just rolled his eyes at Jungkook.

"Why didn't you tell me that Taehyung would be here?" Jungkook asked Yoongi who just shrugged and walked away from there.

"Yug, I wanted to talk to you!" Jungkook said smiling and Yugyeom clearly knew that he was in danger. So, he ran away from there leaving Jungkook.

-----------------------

"Tae why are you so nice to him?" Jimin asked. They were sitting at Taehyung's house watching movie and relaxing.

"Come on Chim he apologized already. Forgive him." Taehyung said and Jimin scoffed.

"You are so good Tae or is it that you still love him?" Jimin inquired and Taehyung tensed. He knows that Jimin will be angry. But he can't lie to him.

"Yes I do. I can't move on from him Chim." Taehyung pleaded and Jimin scoffed.

"Seriously Tae? The way he treated you back then, is it not enough for you to forget him?" Jimin asked and Taehyung shake his head.

"He has changed, Chim. Please." Taehyung said softly and Jimin shook his head and stood up.

"I only want the best for you. I can't see you hurt again because of him." Jimin snapped raising his voice a bit and Taehyung flinched. Jimin never raised his voice at him.

"Chim-" He started but Jimin cut him off "You listen Tae, you know I can't see you sad so I will always support you but not in this matter. You need to think. Call me when your mind is clear." These were Jimin's last word and he left from there leaving a crying Taehyung. Not you Chim please!

Taehyung felt two hands wiped his tears and hugged him. He looked up to see Jimin looking at him softly. He smiled and hugged him. He knows that his soulmate would never leave him.

"I am here because I know that you need someone to hold on you when you cry and it hurts me to see you cry! Did you really think that I would leave you crying?" Jimin said tightening his hold. Taehyung smiled at his words.

"I am sorry I raised my voice at you." Jimin apologized and his eyes watered. He was angry at himself for shouting at his best friend.

"No Chim. I wasn't understanding. I am sorry!" Taehyung said and Jimin placed a kiss on his forehead.

"Let's not talk about it now. Let's cuddle" Jimin said and Taehyung's eyes lit up. They slept cuddling with each other and Jimin whispering sweet nothings in Taehyung's ears so he would have a sweet dream.

---------------------