Chapter 1

Hi, my name is (Y/N) (L/N). I'm just a normal girl. A really average girl with no special qualities. Now, I'm sure that some of you is reading this with a bit of disgust on how cliché this introduction was. Maybe some of you is expecting another sentence that contradicts with what I've said before. If you're waiting for me to reveal my big secret that nobody knows, then I supposed you should make yourself comfortable first, maybe with a popcorn or two, and don't forget the drinks, since I really don't have any.

Silently grabbing the knife, I swiftly flung the knife in the speed of light and...

.

.

.

SLASH!

The chocolate spread smoothly over my toast. I smiled gleefully, happy that it didn't explode like last time. I took a seat as I looked towards the window. Munching my toast in peace, I observed the sky like an old woman ready to have her soul taken away.

Hmm.. what is that in the sky? It looked like a huge ass monkey on a skyscraper, banging its fist against its chest, as if its declaring that it is the new king of the world. Oh, it is really is Kong King. Guess it hasn't gave up yet. I shrugged, nonchalantly looking at the performance in front of me since I didn't really have much to do anyways. Superheroes that swarms around the gorilla looks like flies from here, especially if you turn to a blind eye to the lightning, fire, water, spaghetti and other things that's coming out of the superheroes hand.

Wait, Spaghetti?

Oh well, I can't judge. It's a very sensitive subject to question about someone's superpower in this world. Anyways, I hope you're starting to see the bigger picture of the norm of the world that I come from. If you don't, then lol sucks to be you.

I come from a world where half of the population has superpowers and the other half doesn't. I fit in into the first half. See, in this world, it's normal to have monsters barging in like a cat demanding for food, except that it's not looking for food and would just destroy its environment, making them a useless existence in this world. 

Since monsters basically have no purpose but to bonk things around, people with powers decided to fight them. But don't get delusional, thinking that people actually do these deeds without a reason. The price for killing one is fat. Fat like a spoiled kid who's well fed. Fatter than your mom. If you think that the people without powers will just rely on superheroes and that's why people with power fight monsters to protect them, then you're dead wrong.

People with no powers are actually pretty independent. Heck, they even might be better than the snobbish 'superheroes'. They've build some cool stuff, like robots and tech-things, you get the gist. However, since they're so focused on proving that they're better than people with powers, they actually do 90% of the work.

It's a shame really. They do all the work because of their 'desire' to prove the superheroes wrong but then the very same superheroes that they swear to defeat swoop in and do the final blow, take the cash, get the attention, then leave. They would say some naïve line like, "It's not the money that matters, but the intention behind our actions." I mean, that's nice and all, but you're just letting them walk all over you. Unless your whole goal is to be a doormat, then that's fine by me.

Now, I would like to point out the fact that I am not a part of those douche superheroes. If you think that all the superheroes here are all the same, then you have to think again. The human with powers actually has two categories. Only 15% of the people with powers are classified 'superheroes', the other 85% are classified as 'super cleaners'.

Much like the name, 'super cleaners' literally clean. They clean all the destruction and mess the superheroes created and left behind.

People with incredible powers that actually has potential gets listed as superheroes. People with average powers are just thrown into being janitors. There are also villains. Villains are quite common. Anyone from different group can become one.