𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 || ᴋᴀᴇʏᴀ

Hi so um I'm alive and back with another Kaeya oneshots. I've been abusing his storytime so now I'm writing a kaeya x reader. Thank you for your support during my hiatus! Writing this one gave me comfort and I hope other readers feel appreciated.

⊱────── ⁖⊷⊹ ⊶⁖──────⊰

"Y/n~ are you hone, Y/n/?" Kaeya bursts through the door of your shared home stumbling as he walked, Kaeya returned from his Favonious duties this day had been a little rough as and to cheer him up he wanted to spend some quality time with Y/n.

"Y/n are you asleep" he whispered into his sweet's ear. Groggily Y/n woke up rubbing her sleep filled eyes facing the cavalry captain. " Oh hello love~ back from work already" Y/n greeted Kaeya with her embrace running her fingers through his navy blue hair. "did I wake you up Y/n?" "No, but don't mind me you look tired".

"How was work?" Y/n played with his ponytail, braiding it. "Not so well" Kaeya sighed,  his nerves relaxing when he felt Y/n's touch. "You poor thing it's best if you get some rest" Y/n held the blued haired boy in her arms, his head resting on her chest. Dozing off peacefully.

"Kaeya it's morning" Y/n nudged Y/n, waking him up "I've made breakfast" Y/n placed the tray of a variety of food in front of Kaeya, his mouth watered at the sight. "You've been working all day all night this was the least I could do, you've worked so much" Kaeya pulled Y/n into his warmth "I'm so lucky to have you Y/n, I'm glad to be your boyfriend I love you so much" "Thank you, Kaeya".

⊱────── ⁖⊷⊹ ⊶⁖──────⊰

Thank you for reading and have a good day and also the fanart is so pretty!

WORD ~ COUNT 291