/𝘍 𝘖 𝘜 𝘙 𝘛 𝘠 𝘛 𝘏 𝘙 𝘌 𝘌- 𝘋 𝘈 𝘋 𝘈/

DADA CLASS

"Belladona." said Tom as he reached the said girl the next day. Morgana questioningly turned around, "Hm?"

Tom looked around and was thankful nobody was there, "Mad-Eye Moody isn't Moody. He's one of my faithful followers in polyjuice, Barty Crouch Jr. just so you know. Anyways, are you thinking of entering the tournament?"

"I am." Morgana nodded, "I was thinking that showing the school my powers would increase my likes of getting followers."

Tom smirked in pride, "It does."

♥︎

The Seventh year Slytherins and Gryffindors sat down in their first DADA class. Alastor Moody started talking, "Alastor Moody. Ex-Auror... Ministry malcontent... and your new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher. I'm here because Dumbledore asked me. End of story, good-bye, the end. Any questions?" when nobody raised their hands, he continued, "When it comes to the Dark Arts, I believe in a practical approach. But first, who can tell me how many Unforgivable Curses there are?"

Much to the amusement of Tom, who was watching by the corner to interfere if needed, the Slytherins all sat up straighter.

Percy Weasley answered, "T-..Three, sir."

"And they are so named?"

"Because they are unforgivable. The use of any one of them will-"

"-Will earn you a one-way ticket to Azkaban. Correct. Now, the Ministry says you're too young to see what these curses do. I SAY DIFFERENT! You need to know what you're up against! You need to be prepared!" Moody exclaimed harshly, making the 'brave' Gryffindors jump.

"So, which curse shall we see first? Malfoy!" Moody pointed to Leo.

Leo gave him a look, "The Imperius curse."

"Oh yeah. Your father would know all about that." sneered Moody, making Tom almost snort at what he was hinting at, while Leo glared at him. "Gave us quite the grief years ago. Perhaps this will show you why, imperio." Moody casted it on a spider.

The class watched as the spider was imperiod all around the classroom, even stopping on a few student's faces, making the others laugh, "Don't worry she's completely harmless. But if she bites, she's lethal!" Exclaimed Moody and then looked angry as Leo joined in on the laughter, "What're you laughing at?!"

Leo's eyes widened as the spider was now on his face, "Get it off! Get it off!" He tried.

Regulus, who was next to him, burst into laughter as well. "Scores of witches and wizards.." Moody started as the spider was now in his hand again, "have claimed that they only did you-know-who's bidding under the Imperius curse..but here's the rub: How do we sort out the liars?"

Morgana rolled her eyes and confidently held up her hand. "Well, of course you'd know that." sneered Percy Weasley.

"Detention, mister Weasley and 100 points from Gryffindor." Tom spoke up and walked to the middle of the classroom, angrily glaring at the boy.

"100?!-"

"150." Tom concluded, making Morgana chuckle.

"Yes, miss Gaunt?" Moody pointed to her, catching their attentions once again.

"The cruciatus curse."

"Correct! Correct!" exclaimed Moody, looking particularly excited, "Particularly nasty. The torture curse. Crucio."

The Gryffindors watched in horror as the spider started shrieking in pain, while Morgana looked in intrigue and awe.

"Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see it's bothering us?! Stop it!" A Gryffindor girl finally shouted.

Moody stopped the curse and frowned, seemingly enjoying torturing. "Perhaps you could give us the last spell, miss..?"

The girl didn't even answer his question, shaking her head profusely.

Moody raised an eyebrow, "No? Very well, Avada Kedavra."

The Gryffindors flinched as the spider was now dead.