Chapter 8 - A Can Of Beer

Kamuro sat with her arms crossed in the library with her books scattered on the table. She sighed and rubbed her drowsy eyes, she has been studying since the past 5 hours and was tired, differential equations were annoying as hell.

She put her head down on the table and started wondering about her days since she entered this school. She has grown since that day, when she saw her sister for the last time. She had moved on from her death, but her family still annoyed her. She would be lying if she said she didn't hate her parents. Her parents were the reason she had to choose this school in the first place.

As she wandered through her dreams, she felt at peace. A peaceful state where she was free of all memories of her past. Just as she was dozing off she felt someone shaking her.

She lifted her head up only to be met with a pair of golden ones.

She suddenly sat straight and glared at the boy in front of her.

Ayanokouji just sighed, did Kamuro really hate him this much?

"It's getting late, you should head back to the dorms." He said while looking outside and indeed, it was getting dark.

Kamuro just tched and stood up and started leaving but Ayanokouji held her wrist tightly. Kamuro looked back to see Ayanokouji still staring at her emotionlessly.

"Now what?" Kamuro asked him in an annoyed tone.

He just pointed at the place where she was sitting moments ago and there she saw the phone. More specifically her own phone. As she felt him let go of her wrist Kamuro quickly grabbed the phone and made her way outside leaving him behind. Kamuro wanted to say thank you to him but she doubted he would care.

Maybe it was her fault that there relationship had come to this stage...., but she didn't know what to think of him anymore. If what she had heard wass true and...., if he had really murdered someone, then.... could she really accept him?

Because as easy as it looked to others, she couldn't help seeing her previous crush as a murderer.

I shook my head and continued on my way to the dorm. As Kamuro entered the elevator, she checked her phone. Only a day till the examination. It will become clear soon, which Class will win, A class or the D class.

As Kamuro exited the elevator she met with a pair of eyes she never expected to see.

Masayoshi Hashimoto, a boy with long blonde hair that is tied in a ponytail and blue eyes.

She had seen hashimoto many times while working with Sakayanagi but she had never talked to him once. Maybe it was her fault for not making any friends, but still why was he here in the girl's dorm.

"Oi, hello Kamuro." He said while grinning, that's when I noticed the person behind him.

Hayato Kitō. Kamuro didn't know much about him, but she had seen him orbiting Sakayanagi and Hashimoto quite a few times. Hayato has long black hair that reached his shoulders. His posture was a little intimidating to anyone standing in front of him.

"What do you want from me?" Kamuro asked while glaring at them.

Hashimoto just laughed and took out his phone from his pocket In it was a photo of her and Ayanokouji speaking. Kamuro tensed but didn't show the change on her face.

"Does this ring any bell, Kamuro?" Hashimoto asked while looking at her.

Kamuro shrugged, "Are you perhaps showing me how disgusting you are by spying on me? Anyways, I don't have time for this, please find yourself a job in stalking agency."