2)The torture of his life!

Let's begin...

Ragini:you should often come here!
Bela smiles:now Sanskar is the reason...
Sanskar was eating food which was served by Amrit.each time he looked away automatically his eyes stopped at Ragini.he forgot what he is doing!
Misha:bhaai..
He looks at her..
Misha:you are adding water instead of gravy..
Sanskar was really embarrassed.
Misha smiles:it's okay nobody seen it!
Sanskar smiles.

Ragini looks at Sanskar:yeh hai tumhara vella bhaai?
He mutters not believing what she told:Vella?
Abeer:rhyming is good bela ka vella bhaai!
To which bela laughs!
Sanskar glares them.

Abeer:okay we will leave now.we have to reach back too..
Bela:Yeah..
She hugs Ragini:Don't go on his innocent face..he is out of world!
Ragini pass him a look:and I know to bring back to this world!
He silently stood and washes his hand.

Bela:Sanskar..though I know it's of no use but still be a good kid..
Sanskar:am I a kid?
Bela:okay sorry..
She hugs him.
Abeer:Take Care Sanskar!
They drives from there.

Sanskar turns to Ragini:where's my room?can I expect 24 hours WiFi service here?i hope that you got your payment and my wish should be fulfilled here!
Misha face-palms:seedha sherni ke muh mein haath rakh diya!
Ragini looks at him and joins her palms:Oh yes sir..anything else?
Sanskar:yes I want a soft bed because I can't sleep without it and seeing your home I doubt..is there hot water facility here? And I have my own gym at my home so I would need things.do one thing call my dad and take money from him and yes take double..that will be yours and also include AC!
Ragini smiles acting excited:something more sir?
Sanskar:you know what?i has kept imagination that you will be like anaconda but you are so sweet..
Ragini:sir tell me more of your needs so...
Sanskar:don't worry I will tell you time to time!
Ragini angrily:so I reduce everything...
Sanskar:what?i think I heard wrong!

Ragini:come with me..
They move to terrace..
And she points to bed:This will be your bed!
Sanskar:what?
And he laughs.
Ragini:to bath...
She points to the well down stairs:you will yourself take the water and bath..
And points to washroom:there's washroom...
Ragini:Gym..I will make you do that..and WiFi..you will get the mobile when I will give!
Sanskar laughs:Good joke!
Ragini:Do you think so?
He looks at her:then I can't stay here..
Ragini:then you can go!

He was about to move when he remembered his father's threaten.definitely he would kill him if he goes back like this...
Sanskar smiles:Mobile is with me!
Ragini stretches her lips and imitating him:and Charger is with me!
Sanskar:so?
Ragini:decide yourself in one two days your phone charge will end then you will not get charger for 4 months..
Misha:bro..it's better if you give her phone..everyday you will get an hour to use phone!
Sanskar:no I won't stay here..
He moves leaning down the stairs.

He sniffs and turns and moves to her.
Sanskar looks at his phone..
Ragini takes it from his hand:you will get the phone to use tomorrow 9pm-10pm.
Ragini:let me brief you.you have to wake up at 4 Am and at 4:30 you should be all fresh bathing and dressing etc.4:30 to 6:30 you will have your coaching over the subjects.from 6:30 to 8 will be your special gym. 8 am your breakfast and you should wash your clothes and clean your things. I will set Time table for 9 to 4 with 3 subjects and also breaks for you.. and 4-5 here kids play games you can join if you want or else continue with subject.from 5-6 you can roam around but remember at sharp 6pm you should be at the home. 6-8 study time.8-9 dinner and and 9-10 will be your phone play time. 10-4 is your sleeping time still if you wanna stay awake at 10-11 then you can.got it?
Sanskar:kya kya What is this?i set my own rules!
Ragini:but from now on I will set your rules.
Sanskar:for 4am is night still..
Ragini:but it will be morning from now..Nahi uthe tho uthana aata hai!
She turns..
Sanskar angrily mutters:chudail!
Ragini:bas itne mein hi?What will you say from tomorrow?
He looks on curving his lip down.
Misha:all the best bro..

Sanskar:how did she get my charger?
He shrinks his eyes:everyone knew this already!

At the mid night..

He could not sleep due to mosquitoes!
When he sees Ragini who placed mosquito coil and went from there.and the net type of bed was really out of his comfort.
Sanskar:chudail..wait and watch some or the other day I will take the revenge from you!

Next morning 4:00 AM
Sanskar felt someone patting him and he opens the eyes and shouts and falls other side of the bed,in fear of seeing Don/Monkey.
While the monkey closed it's eyes with both of it's palms.
And it points to the alarm which is ringing.and goes from there
Sanskar :I will die...
He again sleeps :whatever I will sleep.
But next moment don splashes water on his face.
Sanskar :Maa...
He sits...
Don again brings water in a mug.
He sees:bro I am awake.

He don't know how to take water from well.
Ragini stood behind him:take this..
Sanskar looks at her who got the bucket of water.
Ragini:learn this today I will ask someone to teach you from tomorrow onwards you will do it yourself!
Ragini:sharp 4:30..remember!

Bathing in the cold water that too without a shower was terrible for him but he was helpless!

And at 4:30..
He moves to terrace where there was a boy around 15 year only.Ragini's nephew Nikhil!
He smiles:hai..you are the one who came yesterday?
Sanskar:Yes..I am Sanskar !
Nikhil:I am nikhil..
Sanskar:everyone wakes up at this time?
Nikhil:Yes..And Ragini bua wakes up at 3 AM!
Sanskar:is she a human?
Nikhil:Yeah of course but bua is punctual.
Sanskar nods.
Nikhil:and you have to face her all day since it's holiday from her college!
Sanskar:I heard!
Misha joins them:Hai..good morning.how was the first morning!
Sanskar:horrible!
Misha laughs:and from 6 am there are many students who will tell you their horrible story!

Ragini comes there...
Ragini:Sanskar..you will prepare for 8 subjects and after 4 months you have the exams.so you have to learn it for yourself.
Sanskar was annoyed and sleepy too.
Ragini:See situation now..if you were serious about it earlier,this would have not happened!
She gives him a book:hope you take seriously!
She explain him about the subject.though he don't want to admit but for the first time something really entered his mind.but he is Sanskar..and he can't be so obedient so he just silently drawn ugly cartoons on the book.
And himself:is this also an age to learn?

And it was 6:30..

Ragini felt doubtful and she grabs the book from him as she still now thought he was noting down the points.and she sees the cartoons.
Sanskar gulps out of fear.
Ragini:okay Nikhil..take Sanskar for his special gym but before that 15 rounds in the ground for this cartoon thing.if tomorrow you repeat the same then it doubles!
Nikhil face-palms.

Nikhil taking Sanskar to ground.
Nikhil:why did you do it?
Sanskar:I can't and it's suffocating here.
And he stops suddenly:is this the ground?
It was the huge ground.
Nikhil :turn and see..
Sanskar turns and sees Ragini watching them from terrace.
Nikhil:start now...
Sanskar himself:why did I end up making drawings it was better if I did not do anything..now suffer!
And he starts running.

And in sometime Ragini comes there

Sanskar looks at gunny bags with sand and wood,rock etc..:what is this?
Nikhil:you asked for it.Now regret
Sanskar:what should I do with this!
Ragini:gym with natures

Sanskar sits being exhausted:I can't..I am already tired..
Ragini:now come on quick..you will get breakfast after your gym and then wash your clothes.
Sanskar:daayan!

After the breakfast..he washes his clothes:what I was?and what I ended up with?ow...my shoulders!
And at evening..
He forcefully had to join the kids who were playing cricket because he did not wanted to study.whole work or study!

And she gives him the break to go out.
He goes out and sits at one place being tired he can't..for one day it was like this..no he can't stay for more days but what can he do?

And then returning back again studying and then dinner and she gave him his phone.
Though everyone from the family called him.he did not receive the call.
But just watched videos and did other stuffs because he won't get phone more than an hour.
And it was time to bid phone for a day.
He gave it to her and then slept.he would have never faced such a torture in his entire life.

Like this few days passed..

To be continued....

So how's it?