Chapter 2

I let out an exhausted sigh as I furrowed my eyebrows close together. This muthafacka really just made his robot machine shoot lasers at me.  

How did this happen? well let me tell you what happened before...
.

.

.

.

.

I ALSO DON'T KNOW! I was just trying to process things as I had just discovered that I accidentally teleported to a different world then this freak just pressed a button and boom, laser robots.

"Wow... you're definitely similar to him. But you are still weaker. However, I can see potential in you," The blonde muttered, filling out something in his paper.

Him? Who the hell is he talking about? 

"I'm so glad that my kuu finally has a friend that is like him, ohh I'm just so delighted. Soon, I'll have more than just one person I can't beat. The amount of thrill I will have," he continued on.

Man, this guy definitely has some issues. Is he a masochist or something?

Gritting my teeth, I shoved my hands to the direction of the blonde. The device falls out of his hand as both his and my eyes widened in surprise. As it crashed to the ground, the button was pressed again, making the robots turn offline. This time, I pulled my hands, making the device slide to me.

I didn't even knew I had that power. Guess it comes if I'm in a dangerous situation. Convenient. Before any second is wasted, I tackled the genius down, bringing his hands to his back as he lies on his stomach.

"Haahhh, I lost. This is so much fun. Let's have another match," He laughed.

This guy's sick.

"What's your name? Since I 'won', you'll have to do something for me," I pressed down more on him, creating more pressure.

"Saiki, Kusuke Saiki," 

"Saiki, help me-"

"Hey, that's not fair. I don't know your name," 

"Should you really be asking question? I can rip you head off if you keep annoying me,"

"Sure, and you'll be arrested for murder and be tapped forever in a jail cell or lose your chance of your only help in an unknown world," 

Trapped... forever?

I gritted my teeth, knowing he's right. He's the only one for now that can accept the idea that I'm basically an alien.

"(L/N), (Y/N) (L/N)," I said.

"I already know what you need help for, and luckily for you, I'm a genius who always has a plan. I already research a place for you to stay and a school for you to attend," He pushed me off, and went to take his device.

I raised an eyebrow at him, as I give him a look of distrust. School? I gotta learn in a new world too?

"Don't give me that look, I might be a masochist but I also have 0.013564% of good in my heart,"

So you do know that you're a masochist and what's up with the low and oddly calculated accurate percentage???

Saiki tossed me the device that looked like an Ipad that he was holding, that showed me the school and the house that I'll be staying at. The house wasn't too shabby. Nothing amazing but nothing too horrible either. 

"Oh, but you'll be working as a maid there,"

"Seriously?"

"Sorry, but I don't want him to know about you yet. I would have asked my parent to let you stay at their house but that'll just ruin the surprise!" He gleefully announced.