chap:65 again..

SID'S POV

I woke up from my morning sleep feeling a familiar warmness around me.. I felt steady and warms breaths on my neck which made me inhale sharply.. Wait this feel i know, affcourse i know Pari.. I turned around to see Pari sleeping there with a pretty pout of hers..

Pari is here really! Okay may be i was dreaming as i just woke up from my sleep, it can be possible..! i pinched my arm a little and OWWWIE its hurts.. Pari, My Pari was here..! her arm wrapped around me.. Her one leg was wraped around my waist, basically she was clinging with me like a monkey..!

The pillows were long gone sitting on floor glaring at couple.. As he squeezed them hard nd at last but not least pushed them mercilessily! but pillows were thanking Pari for saving them from death by the Hulk Man of Hers..!

I looked at her nd kissed her head and forehead..

Sid: Baby, get up..

I said kissing her cheek nd caressing her cheek..

Sid: Get up Pari, see i am up..! Comeon get up..!

I said but it seemed she was in deep sleep.. I bite her cheek soflty making her pout being annoyed, i kissed that area making her hmmmmm in sleep..!

Sid: Baby, get up.. Or i am gonna splash water on you!

I said little loudly nd smiled mischeviously looking at her who half opened her eyes and glared at me.. Now what did i do?

Pari: Sidharthhh, Dont talk to me..!

She said nd again closed her eyes.. Making her sit by holding her shoulders i hugged her nd made her comfartable who closed her eyes putting her head on my chest..

Sid: Maine kya kiya baby?

I said innocently, bcz i didn't know maine kya kiya! She opened her eyes making me grin and kissed her eyes..

Pari: Sidharth.. You are so bad..! I came to surprise you, but you...were sleeping! So Bad..!

She said making me realize, i was sleeping when she came..! Oops.. she never did that! ok my mistake..!

Sid: I am sorry love, i didn't know na that you were coming to surprise me..!

She looked at me nd pouted..

Pari: But you were not even getting up! i tried to make you up!

Sid: Sorry baby, i think i was in deep sleep.. Okay leave all this.. Tell me when did you came? Nd where are all others?

I asked Gills must be here..!

Pari: all are sitting in Hall!

she said obvious thing... Yahan pe thodi na aen ge..!

Sid: Okay, wait here.. i will just come back!..

She nodded nd i left to get fresh..!

I came back and sat with her where she was engrossed in her mobile.. I took her mobile and put it on side table..

Pari: Chlen?

She said making me little shock.. She talked in Hindi! Although i knew she can understand hindi but she haven't talked anything in hindi.. Not wanting to make her confuse..!

Sid: Okay.. But sit with me..! Dont you dare to go away from me..!

Pari: Okay!

Sid: Baby not just ok! You will sit with me and dont you dare to sit anywhere esle..!

I said, bcz she always sit with others or ladies leaving me..! Nd this time i am not gonna leave her for all day..!

Pari: promise...