A day out

tw - light mentions of suicide & pills
cw - mild/spicy flirting (it makes more sense when you read)

[a/n] so sorry for the late chapter!! it might be the last for a bit (just a few days) so enjoy this fluffy chapter <3

wordcount - 2107

It took a few hours to calm George down and get him out of the bathroom and out of reach from any more pills, and it was a huge struggle. Only after keeping constant watch on him to make sure the pills hadn't done anything or harmed his body, did Dream fill both Bad and Sapnap in on everything that had been going on.

All three separated again, Bad and Sapnap off to go try and sleep, and Dream back in bed next to George. He couldn't sleep though. Constant paranoia and worry controlled him, every five minutes he'd turn and check to make sure George was okay as he slept. 

He also had the time he was awake to think.

Dream had spent all night, or rather to say early morning planning for the day. He wanted to get George out of the house, even though said the circumstances, maybe it would do some good and take both their minds off everything.

He sat in bed, findegting with his hands in various patterns until George sat up. It was around noon, and he had fallen asleep nearing 5-6 am. As soon his his eyes opened he turned to Dream, who wore a sad smile and soft expression of love. 

George stayed without words, only making a quiet noise as he climbed on top of Dream unexpectedly, sitting on his lap and laying his head on his chest. Dream reciprocated the half hug by wrapping his arms around Georges back and holding him tight. Early morning cuddles were always Dreams favorite part of morning routines.

"After you wake up a bit, we're gonna go do something fun, how's that sound?" He spoke out of nowhere, interrupting the silence.

George nodded without the energy to decline. He nuzzled his face into Dreams chest sleepily, but was suprised, waking up fully when he felt himself being lifted.

"Dream!" He shouted with a slight tired rasp, Dream stood up, and George held onto him for dear life. Physically he started to feel better, but he was using all of his body strength to cling onto his boyfriend.

Dream chuckled, his hands holding under Georges thighs and keeping a tight, yet careful, hold so he wouldn't fall. "Chill! I'm not going to drop you."

"Yes you are!"

Dream wheezed, leaning over slightly and causing George to freak out. His legs wrapped around Dreams torso and his arms around his neck.

He held a genuine smile as Dream pressed a peck against his lips, before setting him down. He nodded for him to get dressed. George knew thats what he meant with the nod, but he gave him a look that spoke for itself, such as telling him 'Are you serious?'

"Change, I'll turn around." Dream spun on his heel and faced the wall, even going as far to put his hands over his eyes. While he didn't want to leave George by himself, he didn't want him to feel uncomfortable either. Of course it wasn't anything he hadn't seen but if George was feeling self conscious and didn't want to change while being watched, then Dream wouldn't watch.

"You don't need to supervise me." He sighed. George crossed his arms over his chest in refusal even though Dream wasn't looking.

"Cool, go ahead I'm not looking."

"I don't really care if you look, I just want you to treat me normally."

Normal it is then.

The blonde leaned backwards and tilted his head towards George, giving him a look of question. "Free show?" He asked, a toothy grin over his face. He wanted normal, so Dream would give him normal.