42 | Saitama Urami

"Oh well.. That was our only lead."

"No problemo! There's gotta be something at this school!"

As everyone proceeds to enter the school, you walked side by side with fushiguro, a small smile on your face.

It feels like your first time seeing a normal school with normal students― of course, a school came with all sorts of different trouble makers. It's just you haven't been in these types of schools since a few months ago..

"Oh? We got some punks over there. Let's beat 'em up and make 'em talk!" Kugisaki points at two students with a smile, a contrast to what she said.

You tilt your head to the side with a raised brow as the two aforementioned students  turn their gaze towards the five of you, only to suddenly bow and greet everyone.

"Hello! Sorry for not greeting you properly!"

You watch, dumbfounded, as flowers surrounded both Kugisaki and Itadori, both looking proud of themselves.

"Heh.. That's more like it."

"One's aura.. Is hard to hide, huh?"

"Er.. you guys." you chuckles nervously, "I don't think..?" you trail off when Fushiguro places a hand on your shoulder.

He's looking away, not meeting anyone's gazes. The boy is trying to get you to be more quiet.

"We haven't seen you since graduation, Fushiguro-san!"

Itadori and Kugisaki suddenly froze, the flowers around them wilting and their aura suddenly going away.

Along with you, they turned to the aforementioned dark haired male, their faces still showing shock.

"My junior high.. Here.." he sweatdrops.

You chuckle, yelping when you were lightly pushed back. Itadori and Kugisaki are both  grabbing Fushiguro's face, grabbing and pinching his cheeks.

"That's surprising too, but what the heck?!"

"What?! What's going on?!"

You place a hand over your mouth, stopping yourself from laughing as you watch Fushiguro's face get squished.

Itadori turns to the two students who were still bowing, "Wait, we should just ask them."

"Hey, idiot A and idiot B, what did he do to you?" Kugisaki points at them.

One of them scratches the back of their head, "To us.. It's more like half of the punks in this area.."

"..Have been beaten to pulp by Fushiguro-san"

All three of you froze in your spots. You couldn't believe what you're hearing― this boy right here, who's always quiet and seemingly looks like the most mature one in the group― had beaten up a group of punks before?