part 4

Arrived at the mall, they first went to buy clothes since Liv wanted to have a dress. "Hurry up, we need to go buy things for the video." Y/n was annoyed because Liv needed an hour to decide which dress she should buy. "Yes I'm almost finished, you can go buy something to drink I'm thirsty." Liv smiled again and y/n had no choice so she went to the cafe shop - which was right at the opposite of it - and bought drinks.

"Here dumbass, why are you still in this shop? I was gone for 15 minutes and still, you don't have one? Come on? Hurry up now." Y/n was so close to pull Liv out of the shop.
"Okay, I'm finished. Let's go." Liv came with two bags even though she said she'll buy just one dress. Y/n looked at her with the 'are you serious' face and rolled her eyes.

After they bought everything for the cooking video they went to buy some things y/n needed for the flight plus her week in Korea.

---

They came back home and prepared everything for the video. The siblings thought of doing a live instead of a video and talk about things there. They started the live and more people were coming in.
"Hello, sunshines! I'm y/n your cooking chef and today we'll make some Churros. As you can see someone is standing next to me, uhm it's my sist-" – "Hello people! I'm her sister Liv! I hope you enjoy it and we can talk about a lot of stuff." Liv cut off y/n and was clapping happily.
This child's nonsense Y/n shook her head while laughing.

They made the Churros so the siblings started talking and reading comments. One comment took y/n's whole attention she looked at it for a quiet long time and was fully in her thoughts. She never got comments like that. She was looking at the comment on her iPad and didn't scroll along. She was looking at it and holding it until her sister saw it. She saw it and read it out loud. "To stellx2409, if you want to write comments like this, leave. Nobody said you should stay here. It's annoying.", She smiled sweetly and rolled her eyes. "Moving on." she took the iPad and looked at y/n with the look 'sit down and drink something' and read the comments. "'Have you ever been to another continent?' Oh! This reminds me! Y/n Unnie is going to Korea because-" – "No I want to tell them! Shut up Liv." Y/n cut off her little sister and took the iPad. She took a deep breath and looked at the camera with a smile. "I'm going to Korea because a company called me, uhm it was Hybe and I don't know what they want from me BUT I will try to update you all." A satisfied smile was plastered on y/n's face as she kept on reading the comments.

" A satisfied smile was plastered on y/n's face as she kept on reading the comments

A/n: I wrote it quickly and didn't think about what to write sooo yea.
Btw how do you like it so far? I hope it's fun hehe :))