꧁6꧂

three votes for next chapter, so i know
other people are reading and i focus on this book as well.

third person pov:

"yeah i know," celeste told him, "but did you have to tell me something downstairs?"

"oh yeah, i forgot what it was," he lied.

"lol, well you let me know if you remember," celeste smiled at him

"yeah," robby said, "i have to get going it's getting late."

"right," celeste frowned, "thanks for tonight. it was fun." she smiled

"everyday with you is fun," celeste added on

"guess we are just fun people," robby giggled, "goodnight celeste," he said kissing her forehead and then leaving.

Celeste smiled to sleep that night.

The next day, she didn't have to go to practice. Instead they went the the beach.

"hey celeste! you're finally here!" tory told celeste who came a little late

"yeah, i got stuck at home doing things," celeste told tory hugging her.

"well i'm glad you're here now, the boys were getting boring." tory giggled.

"hey celeste," miguel smiled

"hey miguel," celeste smiled back and then whispered to her cousin, "any luck?"

"we kissed," tory whispered bavk happily.

Celeste smiled tht her cousin was finally getting the attention from the boy she liked.

"hey tory come see this," miguel told tory.

Celeste sat down on her towel and put her glasses on as the sun was bright and hot.

"so i'm picking you up this friday," hawk told celeste sitting down besides her

"no you're not." celeste told him

"yes i am. i'm telling you not asking," hawk told her

"yeah no. now leave me alone you're killing the vibe," she told hawk

"please the only vibe killer is your toy Robby."

"why don't you mind your own fucking business hawk." celeste said gettibg annoyed

"why don't you date a real man. not some daddy issues boy." hawk told her, making celeste slap his face.

"don't talk about him like that." she said gettibg her stuff and leaving.

Celeste now hated Hawk. He ruined everything. Maybe if he didn't put his nose in other peoples business then she could have liked him a bit.

When celeste got home, she saw that she had the house all to herself.

She hated being alone, always thought someone would break in or heart her. What if she died all alone and they found her dead. It was all these things that she thought when she was alone.

 It was all these things that she thought when she was alone