36

I bite my lip. I had the best poker face here.

"Do you have any... 4's?" Adrian whispers. He was staring straight at Chase who was glaring at him. He gave him one card.

"Why are you whispering?" Darius asks, confused. He looked at him.

"Because, it's like I'm not even here. I'm an illusion." Adrian says, doing the John cena thing. I rolled my eyes.

"Focus." I bluntly say. They look at me. "What?"

"Nothing." Adrian mumbled, looking away from me. I shrug.

"Any 7's?" I ask, looking straight at Darius. Even though he was in the mafia, he had the worst fucking poker face. He narrowed his eyes. "What? Seriously, do I have something on my face?"

"Your cheating." I raised an eyebrow.

"How? How am I cheating?" I ask, confused. He handed me three cards and I smiled at him. I laid down the rest of the cards. "Jackpot. Now bring me my money!"

"What are you kids doing?" Dante asks, turning on the lights. We all looked at him and his eyes widened. "Okay then. I will just be taking my leave. I-I'll be in the kitchen. Trying to wash my eyeballs out." He leaves. "What the hell did I make? Little gremlins."

We had face paint on. Glow in the dark face paint. It looked normal in the dark but in the light, we looked fucking creepy. We also had a black light. We look at each other and shrug. Nobody knows how they look. I gotta admit, it's pretty funny. They will be so mad when they realize this shit doesn't come off in one wash. I may or may not have dyed their hair. It's fine, though. Nobody knows I did that. I'll be in so much trouble. It's not even funny.

I grabbed everything in the middle and pushed it towards me. I smiled cheekily at them.

"Welp, I'm gonna go get ready." Darius says, standing up. We all stand up.

"Same." They look at me. "What? I have work to do. I already know. Whatever. I'll be somewhere in the house."

I left before they could say anything. I ran up the stairs, hurting my ribs in the process.

--

"ADDISON!" Darius yelled from upstairs. Dante looked at me and I tensed up.

"Uh oh." I mumble. A herd of elephants came rushing down the stairs and into the kitchen. I looked at them and so did Dante. He shakes his head.

I also may or may not have put the dye and a lot of glitter into their shampoo. They all have different color heads. Either hot pink, purple, blue, a light green, yellow or something like that. I smile cheekily at them.

"What happened to your hair?" I ask, innocently. They narrowed their eyes at me and I raised an eyebrow. "You guys look so good."

"You dyed our hair!" I slowly shook my head.

"I didn't do that. I would remember if I did that." I then look at their faces.

"How the fuck did you get yours off?" I scratched the back of my neck and looked at Dante who had a smile on his face. He shrugs at me.

"I may or may not have used the paint you guys used." I whisper.

"What the fuck did you do to us?" I shrug.

"I got bored. You can't get mad at me for that. I had nothing to do."

"Then do something to your friends. I have to go to school with this in my hair." Adrian whined, touching his hair. I shrug.