/𝘍 𝘖 𝘜 𝘙 𝘛 𝘠 𝘚 𝘐 𝘟- 𝘛 𝘙 𝘈 𝘋 𝘐 𝘛 𝘐 𝘖 𝘕/

MCGONAGALL TALKING ABOUT THE TRI-WIZARD TRADITION

The weeks passed by smoothly. It was now 12th of December, and the Slytherin quartet walked into divination.

"Maybe we should've quit this class.." mused Leo as they all sat down in a table together.

"I don't agree. It's filled with cute girls." Regulus said, pushing his hair back.

Trelawney walked in and started, "Welcome again, Seventh years! Today we're reading charts!" She exclaimed excitedly and gave everyone charts.

About 10 minutes later, a Hufflepuff squealed, "'Oh, Professor, look! I think I've got an unaspected planet! Oooh, which one's that, Professor?'"

Professor Trelawney peered down her chart and said, "It is Uranus, dear."

Regulus sat up straighter and looked at the girl, "Can I have a look at Ur-anus too, beautiful?" He winked

Leo was laughing openly, while Morgana's lips twitched and Amara face-palmed. Professor Trelawney, however, looked less than amused at Regulus' comment and gave them extra homework, making them all groan.

♥︎

"You just couldn't stop yourself, could you, Reggie?" questioned Amara as they walked into the great hall.

Regulus grinned, "It was hilarious, Amara. Admit it."

Amara's lips quirked upwards for a second, but then she looked away. "No, it wasn't."

"Reggie, my man." started Leo as he slung an arm over his cousin's shoulder, "Maybe you should give me dating tips?"

Morgana shook her head at their idiocy and started piling some food on her plate.

♥︎

"The Yule ball has been a tradition of the tri-wizard tournament, since it's in section, on Christmas eve night: we and our guests gather in the great hall for a night of well mannered frivolity." Minerva explained to the Gryffindors and Slytherins,

"As representatives of the host school, I expect each and every one of you to put your best foot forward..and I mean this literally, because the Yule ball is first and foremost..a dance."

The boys all started complaining and groaning while the girls giggled, except for the Slytherins who were looking unbothered and kept quiet.

"Silence! The house of Godric Gryffindor has commanded the respect of the wizarding world for nearly ten centuries!-"

"She literally just forgot us Slytherins." scoffed Morgana.

"-I will not have you in the course of a single evening besmirching that name by behaving like a babbling bumbling band of baboons!" snapped Minerva, looking at the Gryffindors.

"Try saying that five times fast." whispered Regulus to Leo.

Leo frowned as he tried it, "Babbling bumbling band of baboons. Babbling bumbling band of baboons. Babbling bumbling-"

But he stopped as Professor McGonagall continued, "Now to dance is to let the body breathe. Inside every girl is a secret swan is longing to burst forth and take flight."

"Something's about to burst through Eloise Mijin, but I don't think it's a swan." Ron whispered, but everybody heard him.

"Inside every boy a lordly lion prepared to pounce." McGonagall continued, eyes never leaving Ron, "Mister Weasley, will you join me, please?"

Ron looked horrified, while the Slytherins started laughing. He stood up and walked to her, "Now, place your right hand on my waist."

"Where?" Ron asked in shock.

"My waist." repeated McGonagall, "mister Filch, if you please."

Filch started the music as the two started dancing, albeit Ron looking reluctant. "One, two, three." Said McGonagall.

"Oi!" Harry exclaimed to the Weasley twins, "You're never going to let him forget this, are you?"

"Never!" They both replied simultaneously and grinned.

"Now, everybody come together." McGonagall technically ordered.

As Morgana and Amara started to dance together, they started talking. "I-..I'm sorry." Morgana said quickly, not looking at her girlfriend.

Amara looked up, barely reaching her girlfriend's shoulders, "For what, chérie?"

"For entering the tournament." Morgana replied, making Amara frown in confusion, "If i'd have known how much it would worry you-"

"Hey." Amara cut her off sternly, "Look at me." She blushed slightly as the Green eyes looked into her Blue ones, "This was what you wanted. I'm not taking that away from you and I shouldn't. You shouldn't regret it just because it made me slightly worried-"

"But I shouldn't have-"

"Shush, ma belle. This has nothing to do with me." Amara continued, "I'm proud of you. You've came a long way."

Morgana's lips curled into a small smile, "You think so?"

"I know so. You deserve every bit of praise. And I'm not only saying this because I love you, but because you've actually worked quite hard through everything. And I really applaud you for that. You deserve this, Morgan."

Morgana kissed her head softly, "Thank you, my love."