Hawk: Protector

This was requested by LoverOfHawk
I hope you enjoyed!

Being the daughter of Johnny Lawrence was great, he taught you karate when he got back into it. He was there for you and always tried to make you happy.

He tried with Robby too but Robby never gave him the time of the day. You had a group of friends including Miguel, Hawk, Aisha, and Tory. Hawk, well Eli- you always had a big crush on him even before he became Hawk but you were always scared to talk to him in fear of being turned down.

Now back to Robby, you to didn't get along as well as you'd liked. I mean you both weren't to different from each other, you both had that sneaky side but also both cared for those you loved.

Anyways it was a boring normal school day, Tory being your girl best friend along with Aisha were both in different periods so you we're quite bored for first period.

After first period it was second, which was Physics which you had with both Hawk and Miguel and you also happened to sit next to them both.

"Hey guys" You hummed contently as you took a seat in the middle of Miguel and Hawk.

"Hey Y/n" Hawk smirks, as always.

Miguel smiles and nods his head, you could tell he was going through something but didn't quite know.

"I just feel like garbage" Miguel says sadly.

"Come on dude it was just a mistake, plus you could have anyone you want? Why go after Sam who's still in a dispute with Robby anyways" Hawk asks smugly.

"Wait what did I miss?" You question.

"Daiz over here kissed Tory when he still has feelings for Sam even though he's single?" Hawk states as if it's the most easiest thing in the world.

  You nod slightly and turn to Miguel, knowing he probably needed advice right now "Hey Miguel, just go with your heart okay? Ask yourself who you truly love and want to be with, ask yourself who makes that spark rise and stay in your life" You smile slightly, proud of your advice.

  Miguel smiles widely "thank you Y/n really" He mumbles gratefully.

  "Of course Miguel" You smile.

  "I guess I should be asking who you're in love with Y/n" Hawk jokes, as you knew so much about this kind of advice.

Your whole body freezes, your heart rate picks up, as your cheeks redden. Hawk notices this and smirks "who's little Y/n crushing on?" He giggles as he nudges your shoulder.

You simultaneously melt at his cute giggle- he has never giggled before and it showed as his face straightens immediately catching himself off guard.

"No one but myself" You say smugly, dissing the question as you finally came back to reality.

Hawk nods his head sarcastically "mhm yeah like we believe that" he states.

Lunch time rolled around moments later which you were thankful of, as you and Hawk started walking towards the lunchroom Kyler decided on getting in some trouble as he walks in front of you and shoves you making you stumble back.

"S*ut" He snickers.

Hawks face turns into an angered one as he walks in front of Kyler "you wanna try that again" hawk grits his teeth together, gripping his fists.

Kyler smirks "what are you gonna do lip? Nothing because you're still just a wimp" Kyler fake cry's as he laughs.

Hawks demeanor changes for a second to a defeated look, you wouldn't let that happen. You would not let Kyler make a fool of you nor Eli.

You quickly step in between them, staring Kyler down "you know being a d*ck isn't going to make yours any bigger" You spit out.

Kyler stops laughing as you stare him down, almost eye strangling him. His eyes widen and he turns and runs away "f*cker" You mumble.

Hawk smirks, impressed but also great duo that you stepped in "that was bada** Lawrence" he says chuckling.

"Yeah well he was hurting someone I lov- ven joy around. Yep someone I enjoy around" You curse yourself at that reckless move.

"Weirdo" He jokes playfully with a chuckle as he nudges your shoulder.

"Oh? I'll show you a weirdo" You say starting to run after him, his eyes widen and he starts running but quickly trips over air???

You bust out laughing as you trip causing you to gasp as you fall on his lap, straddling him though you continue to laugh.

"How- do- you- you trip over air?" You question in between breaths of laughter.

You don't hear anything coming from hawk so your laughter dies down as your cheeks heat up in embarrassment. You look down to see him staring up at you with heart eyes causing you to smile bashfully.

"What?" You barely get out.

He moves a piece of hair behind your ear, "you're beautiful" he states, continuing to maintain eye contact.

Your heart races as he flips you over, just then you realize your on the dirty school floor but then again it doesn't seem to matter as he connects his lips with yours ever so lightly just incase you push him away.

But you don't, instead you bring him closer by placing a hand on his cheek lovingly. A few moments later he pulls away to look you in your eyes.

"Y/n I need to be honest with you, I've always been in love with you even before I became Hawk" He says bashfully avoiding your eyes now.

You grab his cheeks with both of your hands and connect your lips back together in a firm, passionate, lingering kiss.

"I love you too Eli" You mumble against his lips before pulling away breathlessly.

"Would you like to be my girlfriend?" He asks looking up at you with hope in his eyes causing you to smile widely.

"Of course!" You grin.

"But we should probably get off of the school floor.... in the middle of the hallway" You raise your eyes suggestively.

"Oh- OH yeah yeah I agree" Eli says getting up before offering his hand to you helping you up.

"Let's go princess..."