13

Lucifer

I stand there in shock but obviously don't show it, who does he think he is coming to my domain and give me orders? "Why." I say taking a seat knowing this will be a long conversation

"He's in Heaven right now, she let him in. It's unacceptable."

"There is no law that demons or devil's can't enter Heaven, same when it comes to Hell. I mean look at you, sitting in my meeting room, uninvited. I don't see the problem here."

"It's Luciano, there is every problem. He shouldn't be there, he's probably harassing people right now!"

"He's not."

"And how would you know?" For fuck sake I hate God so much.

"And how do you know he is?"

"Well.... he's Luci-"

"Just because he's fucking Luciano doesn't mean shit, he is my son and that little Angel has changed him for the better. I refuse to end their relationship because if you do... that monster that everyone knows of will come out." God just looks at me with a bored expression "You can leave now." 

He gets up and stands next to me "Luciano is apart of your domain, she's apart of mine. I will do everything in my power to separate them." Before I could argue he teleports out, I smash my hand on the table and crack it.

"Fuck!" He can't do this, not now not ever. My son is happy and at peace, he's calm and actually smiling. I refuse to let him take her, he can't. Without her the whole universe will be at risk. 

Soon one of my servants come in "Uh sir."

"What."

"Well your son is back with his mate and a Demon is dead. The soul is floating around trying to find a new body."

"Who is it." I say walking out with the tiny devil

"Uh Zaiden Oscar I believe, we found his body squished like a bug on the floor. He must've fallen from an incredible height and the intensity of the wind wouldn't let him process his wings." He walks me over to the splattered body on the floor, he does look like a bug.

Place my finger in the blood and suck it off my finger, it might sound nasty but it's the only way I can find out how he died. Soon my mind is showing me his last moments before dying. I let out an annoyed sigh and I see a black dot floating around, I grab it and ate it. "Clean this up." I say and walk out looking for my son. 

God's pov

As I teleport to my office the events replay in my mind, how could he say such a monster is tamed by a little Angel. I know I was antsy about it at first but now it feels wrong that she has to deal with him, no one will get hurt. They only recently got together, they can't be attacked so quickly. He just wants them to mate so his son can become more powerful then have him eat her. 

I look through my possible mating book, it's filled with names photos and everything about the person. I need to find her a new mate, one that will be perfect for her and one that is and Angel. 

As I skim through, I look through the Greek Gods. Zeus has wonderful sons, beside his sinful son Ares. He is only a troublemaker and he's acquaintances with Luciano, they have started terrible wars together. I pause at Apollo and Hermes, Apollo is kind and every lovely, so is Hermes. 

"Helper!" I yell for my assistant

"Yes your honor?" She's a small little angel, like a baby one but she's full grown. She teleports where ever I called her from, I've never seen her walk she only flies.

"Set up a meeting with Zeus please, then after that meeting it make sure the guards don't let Ayla go back to Hell. Ever."

"Would you like it after the physical meeting or after I plan the meeting. I believe she has already left."

"She will come here soon by herself, find out the day and then tell the guards."

"Yes your honor."

"You're dismissed." She poofs away, I smile at my beautiful plan. It has to work, it must work.