VICE VICE PRESIDENT!!!!

I was now home wearing comfy clothes which would soon be changed with the schools boring uniform. I sat down at the table eating a snack while Shigure went on how childhood breaks are so much better than the ones you get as adults. Shigure doesn't even do his work on a normal work day so he has no room to talk.

Tohru said "but I'm sure we will have lots of homework to do over this break so I will have to work hard!" I said "yeah what a bummer!" Shigure "not to worry just ask our faithful Yuki if you can copy his." I said "yeah!" While Toruh yelped "No I couldn't!!!"

Kyo said "yeah cuz he's so perfect. More like boring and robotic. That guys just lame." I saw Yuki walking up behind him as he spoke. He gave him a good kick to the head as he flew across the table. He said "better than being stupid." I laughed as Kyo fell on the ground and Toruh yelled with worry.

Shigure said "not to worry it will take a lot more than that to kill our Kyo." Yuki said "unfortunately." I laughed as Kyo yelled "YOU BASTARD! If your gonna attack do it head on!!! Dirty cheater!" Yuki said calmly "you'd have know if you weren't so stupid." I was laughing as Tohru was hyperventilating scared they will fight. She then yelled "please don't fight!!!" As she held up her hand which had a clothing iron that was steaming hot. I grabbed it from her hand and placed it down as she rubbed the back of her neck sheepishly.

Yuki then left saying he had student council stuff to take care of I whined because I wanted to walk with him. I then Ironed my clothes quickly after Tohru was done with Kyo's and I ran upstairs and got dressed.

I then finished getting ready as fast as I could then booked it down the path seeing Yuki was still there. He was looking up into the sky looking like he was thinking about something to I jumped onto his back and said "I want to walk with youuu!" He said "well would you like me to carry you or would you like to walk?" I said "I'm gonna walk." I jumped off his back as we walked together.

Later I was walking down the hall I bumped into a dude I said "oh sorry." He said "wait wait wait!!! You there are quite pretty!!!" I said "uh thanks." He said "I'm Kakeru Manabe! I'm the Vice President of this school!" I said "oh cool so Yuki will be working with you?" He said "Yeah! Wait a minute you know Yuki?!" I said "uh yeah he's in my class." He said "wait I'm getting a vision!!!! OH! You should be MY Vice President it's not fair that only Yuki gets one! I should have one of my own! You should be the Vice Vice President!" I was about to say something till he said "NO DONT REJECT IT THINK ABOUT IT AND AS YOUR VICE PRESIDENT THIS IS AN ORDER YOU SHALL NOW BE MY VICE PRESIDENT OF THE VICE PRESIDENT COME FIND ME AND GET TO WORK!!!" He then ran off what the hell just happened.

I groaned not wanting more work to do so I walked all over to find him till I heard his annoying voice yelling in a room so I walked over and saw him yelling at Yuki with the room trashed a girl picking it up. He then turned to me and said "Oh! My chosen helper is here!" Yuki looked over shocked looking at my pissed face. He said "oh yeah Yuki I found her in the hall and now she's my Vice President!" I groaned and said "I never agreed to this and I don't even think a Vice Vice President is a thing!"

He said "well as the schools Vice President I here by declare that there is a such thing as a Vice Vice President! You whatever your name is shall here by be know as my Vice Vice President!!!" Me and Yuki groaned at the same time. Manabe then said "well sleep is calling me!" He walked off into a room yawning.

The old President of the school walked in and said "Yuki so what do you think of our new line up?!" Yuki just glared at him while he said "to over come with excitement can't even speak!!!" He then said "oh wait what are you doing here?" He pointed to me and Manabe woke from his sleep and yelled "SHES MY VICE VICE PRESIDENT!!!" Old President then said "yes makes sense I will add her to the list." I groaned I didn't sign up for this!

Manabe's phone rang and he yelled "oh god I had to be to work like yesterday!!!" The old President said "Manabe! Work will have to wait once you take full responsibility of your roll as Vice President!!!" Manabe then yelled back "yeah I will but that's also why I have a Vice Vice President!!!" He nodded then grabbed Yuki and left I groaned why did this happen to me!!!!???!?!!?!

I then saw that girl cleaning up so I helped her since I had nothing else to do she said "why are you helping?" I said "just to since that jerk signed me up for a job I didn't even want I guess I might as well help now." She just nodded not saying anything.

We finished cleaning and she left she's quite pretty but also really quiet. Yuki came into the room as I sat there just trying to get myself out of the situation with the old President but he said that I was already written down for the new position. I whined as Yuki tried to help me but just made it worse. I'm now stuck as the schools Vice Vice President I'm gonna kill myself I already have work at the Dojo and Toruh and all the Soma's to worry about I will just half ass the job no one will really care!

Yuki then said he had some work to do so I decided to help him go over the student councils yearly calendar. The door suddenly opens and Yukis fan club was there totally ignoring my presence and only talking to Yuki I just ignored them and continued to read. The girl yelled "do Yuki what did you have for breakfast today!?!?!" He said "uh breakfast?" I said "didnt you have rice and Miso soup also you had some fish and vegetables with Natto ?" He nodded while the girls looked at me jaws wide open and one said "how. Did. You. Know?!"

I said "oh he told me uh this morning yeah." They looked at each other wondering why we were so close I didn't know if Yuki was fine with people knowing we live with them so I lied I also did not want those creeps to know where I live I bet they would stalk us.

They then started a discussion about natto then Yuki said "uh don't you talk quite formally?" He said to the Motoko the girl with super short bangs I honestly since I don't like her so I just call her bangs. She said "oh god do you find it annoying?!?" He said "no I find it kinda cute." I kinda felt jealous but maybe that was his whole plan so I didn't move or say anything. She just started at him with a blushed face and shocked look. Sh was thinking super deeply looking back and forth at both of us.

She then yelled "stop it! Stay away from Yuki your ruining everything!!!!!" She then said "oh I'm I'm sorry I got carried away!" She then booked it out the door we all just looked back and forth processing what just happened. Yuki then went after her and I let him I kinda felt bad for the girl the man she loves most is drifting away from her and she can't help it.

Later I was helping Tohru in the Kitchen and so was Yuki. I told them both the whole story of how Manabe made me his permanent Vice Vice President. Toruh and Yuki just giggled at me while I sulked in the corner of the kitchen not wanting more work to do.

Hope you like this chapter!!! Sorry for any misspellings.

Honestly I'm kinda in love with Machi so I will probably have her be close with y/n in this.

Anyways love you!!! Go eat and drink some water and if you don't want to just take a break and chill take care of yourself!