Chapter 12 - Queasy

Authors P.O.V

The boys looked at the building with big eyes. "Wow.. We must pay a lot to our producers.", Jin joked around as they walked towards the heavily secured building. The security guard eyeing them a bit as RM leaned forward. " Hello.. We are looking to visit Ms. Kim Mila.", he said with a friendly face.

" Is she aware of that?", the security guard asked, squinting his eyes a bit. "Ms Mila usually keeps to herself."

Jimin ran a hand through his hair. "We are BTS. Mila is our producer. She's been missing from work for a few days now and we know that she lives alone. We wanted to make sure that everything is alright.", he said in a sweet voice to the grumpy man.

"Hmm..I haven't seen her in a few days either. BTS you say..? Wait a minute..", the security guard muttered, looking through a list. "Hm.. Kim Namjoon.. Kim Seokjin.. Min Yoongi..Jung Hoseok.. Park Jimin.. Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook?", he listed their names as they each showed their ID.

"Well.. You're all on the approved list of Ms. Milas visitors... So go on in. If she doesn't answer or doesn't want to see you though, you should all leave.", the security guard said in a stern voice before opening the gate for them.

J-Hope sighed relieved as they walked in the building towards the elevator." I thought he wouldn't let us in.. " Yoongi grumbled," but now we can at least be sure that Mila is safe here. No strangers allowed."

V nodded slightly. "That's at least a bit of relief.. What floor did he say? 6th?", he asked before pressing the button after the approval nod from the other members. "I really hope she's okay.." JK mumbled, fidgeting with his hands. Mila had become like a second mother to him because she always cared for him and cooked for him. She even always got him his favorite snacks!

RM knocked on the door loudly when they arrived, before looking confused as the door slightly opened by itself. "Huh? Did I break it?", he asked shocked, already feeling the scoldings from his Hyungs incoming. "You're too aggressive!", Jin scolded, but then slightly pushed against the door that opened wider.

"Hey.. I don't think.. He broke it.. It looks like the door hasn't been locked in the first place..". Jimin said quietly, a bit of fear in his voice. What if something really happened to her..? "When I see her, the first thing I will give her is a scolding on her security measurements!" Jin groaned as they carefully stepped in the apartment.

V pressed forward through the other members. "Mila..? Mila it's us!", he shouted loudly to make her aware that they were there. No response. The apartment was dead silent.

"Seems like she's not here.." JK mumbled.
"That doesn't make sense though.. Her bag and everything is still here.." RM said quietly while pointing at the bag that was sitting on the counter, the one Mila was always wearing.

"Guys? There's a letter here..", Hobi shouted from the living room. "A letter?", V rushed over, taking the letter out of Hoseoks Hand. His heart was beating fast. His worry about Mila's disappearence overtaking his mind. Opening the envelope, he pulled out the letter that was inside of it. V closed his eyes a bit. The letter smelled like Mila. That familiar scent that always made him smile.

He sat down on the couch while the other guys gathered around him, the tension in their eyes was almost palpable.

V breathed in and out before starting to read out loud.