11

• Choi Soobin •

• Choi Soobin •

She looked at me with a confused face. I can't blame her because I didn't realize those words seemed wrong until I said it out loud.

"I-I mean not stay stay but like stay a little bit longer." I tried to explained myself so that she wouldn't think of me in a weird way.

"Ahh... is that so.." "Sure, if you want, we could study more." She said while opening back the notebook.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*・゜゚・*

"So if you replace b with this number you will be able to find the equivalent of c!"

"You mean I need to do the same thing like the past 20 questions?

She nodded with a bright smile in her face.

I sighed.

I mean, it's been an hour since I did the same kind of question over again. It's definitely not what I had in mind when I ask her if I could stay longer.

How am I supposed to make her fall in love with me by the end of this semester if all we do is study? I thought to myself.

"This isn't going to work." She aggressively put down the pencil that she was holding and when to sit at the couch.

I followed her to the couch and sit beside her.

"Are you sure you want to study or you're just here to waste my time?" She ask me with a serious face.

"I'm trying okay? It's just that I'm tired."

"Then you should go back home."

Before she could say anything else, I lay down on the couch while placing my head on her lap.

"What are you doing?" She questioned me with a shocked voice.

"Let's just stay like this for a while, I'm tired." I said, closing my eyes.

"If you're that tired, why are you still here and not going home?" "Am I your babysitter or what?"

"Home no longer feels like home."

She didn't say anything probably because she wasn't expecting that from me. I felt a pair of eyes watching me so I opened my eyes. As I opened them, I got mesmerized by her brown eyes. Something about them got me feeling things I never felt. It's as if I was hypnotized by her eyes.