45||Confessed||

"H-hi Adrian." I waved at the handsome guy who broke my heart. The one who I have fallen heads on for him. The boy I knew would never ever like me back just the way I like him. 

He lookes down at my hands and then back to my face, examining it like a report sheet. I took notice of his eyebrow and how they had gotten fuller. My face was all over the place just staring at one peice of meat. 

Umm-

"Cut the crap out! Stop pretending you're not hurt by what you saw in the room that day." His dark erky voice boomed. 

Wow. 

Just wow. 

And here I am, trying to get over the heartbreak and there he is pulling the pain back in. 

Just cheesy wow. 

I also don't get by why he said 'hurt'. I don't know how he think I'm hurt (Even if I am). It still surprises me. I'd made a mental note to myself never to talk to him again and just advoid him as long as I can but here he is, talking to me. 

"What do you mean, Adrian?" You know when you're playing and suddenly your friend or parent say something that makes it time for you to be dead serious? Yup! That was the vibe now. 

"You fucking know what I mean. Fuck it, you're making me crazy, Ariana. Do you know how worried I was when you left the scence like that?"

"Nope! Didn't know." I said nonchantly trying to get the prying feeling off my tight chest. He always make me feel this way. 

He made me weak in the knee and I hate it. He's always right.

"I was fucking crazy about you! I wanted to explain things to you but I never got the chance to because of your shitty brother! You need to hear me out."

First, 

Did he just call my brother shitty?

Second,

Is he this desperate?

Third,

Am I blushing?

The answer to all the questions above is a big YES. Yes, I was blushing mad because of the way he's holding my hand right now to his hard chest. 

"What happened between you and my brother?" That was the right question to ask right now. Wasn't it? He didn't have to call my brother shitty if something hadn't gone wrong betweeen them. Basically, I don't know how my brother and Adrian met because well, right. They are both toxic people with different mindset. 

"He fucking punched me for making you cry and told me not to ever lay my eyes on you again which is fricking impossible because-

Froze.

My mental state. 

I watched as he took deep breaths trying to calm his nerves down. He's really whipped up for me, y'know. 

"I never wanted to say this Ariana but you've been confusing me lately. You've been the only one to make me feel this fucking way and not even to myself have I ever been in this state before. When you left that day, I couldn't imagine how it was for you when you saw that disgusting scence." He said with disgust. 

"I don't know how she made me sleep with her or even came into my room but she's gone now. Long gone and never coming back." His eyes sparkled with something dark.

"I'm so fucking sorry, Ariana."

Why was he apologizing?

"Truth is, I'd trying to remind myself not to think of you but it's fricking impossible. You've been on my mind and it bothers me so fucking much!"

My eyes were watery just listening to how broken he sounded. It hurts me to see him this way. He talked so softly that it made me almost cry.

However, his next word shocked me. 

" But it finally dawned to me that I'm madly in love with you, Ariana."

3>

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO MO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

1. You were busy ignoring this letters up there that you failed to notice there's a 'MO' up there.

2. You just went back to check for it and you're confused, shocked and smiling.

3. You've just checked and you found it but you had trouble finding it because the NO'S are too much.

3. You're smiling and scrolling to continue reading this .

3. You either noticed that's there's a problem with the numbering or you didn't and you went back to check. 

4. You're my bestie:)